40

Fitz's sudden departure aroused strong dissatisfaction from his immediate superior, Marshal Xu Xianglei.

    Xu Xianglei also sent two beneficial assistants to escort him back, but Fitz entered the universe first.

    Xu Xianglei was so angry that he smashed his glass: "This bastard! I will never help him again!"

    God knows how much he was looking forward to tonight's celebration banquet.

    In this battle, Fitz crushed Miles hard, and he was able to win even though Miles won the military merit.

    Xu Xianglei felt that he had a very long face, and he just waited to thwart the arrogance of his opponent Achiko at night.

    In the end, the good show hasn't even started yet, and the protagonist ran away?

    He couldn't express a word of the words he had prepared to hate Achiko in more than ten pages, but was laughed at by the other party.

    "The future heir of the empire avoids even giving a speech on stage, tsk..." Achiko sneered, "It's better to give up to Myron earlier."

    Xu Xianglei's face was swollen from the beating, and he scolded Fitz thousands of times in his heart. On the surface, he still couldn't help defending his favorite student: "Fitz left on important matters, and Myron wants to take over? Oh, he's still very young!"

    Achiko smiled disdainfully, and said to Myron Erles said: "You come to the stage to summarize."

    Miles had a weird expression, as if he was awakened from meditation because of the words of his teacher. He hesitated, and did not get up and walk to the podium immediately.

    Aqike was a little displeased: "What's the matter?" Now is a good time to slap Xu Xianglei in the face, so there is no hesitation.

    Miles took a deep breath and collected himself: "Marshal, I'm sorry!"

    He suddenly bowed and said to Achico with a calm face: "I have some important private matters that I need to return to the imperial capital immediately, and I will leave the speech to you." Give it to other outstanding soldiers!"

    "What nonsense are you talking about!" It was the first time Achico saw Miles dare to disobey his order, and he slapped the table angrily, the strong force knocked all the glasses down, and spilled the wine on the table.

    Miles pursed his lips tightly and bowed his head deeply. While expressing his respect to the marshal, he still straightened his back and insisted on his decision: "Marshal, this matter is very important to me. The war at Fort Kers It's over, and my mission has been successfully completed, please allow me to return to the imperial capital."

    "Hahahaha..." Xu Xianglei raised his head and laughed, really unhappy with the retribution. Seeing his rival's face turning blue with anger from his own student is simply the most pleasing picture in the world.

    When Achiko heard Xu Xianglei's laughter, his face became even uglier: "Myles, give me a speech!"

    Myers paused, then looked up at Achiko.

    Achico glared at him angrily: "How dare you disobey the military order?!"

    Miles's clenched fist was full of veins, and his attitude became more determined: "Marshal, please forgive me for being capricious!"

    Achico's face became even more serious He was cold, like a raging lion, ready to wreak havoc on the innocent at any time, and the people around him backed away in fear: "Myers!"