33

He Huan was carried all the way onto the flying car by Fitz.

    Miles stood where he was, watching the figures of the two close to each other disappear behind the car door.

    He didn't believe that He Huan had been completely marked by Fitz.

    He still held the ao pairing analysis report in his arms, which clearly read - unmarked.

    ao combined passion for the first time and was long.

    Alha will mark his oga over and over again, and oga will ask endlessly.

    Most of this wonderful experience lasts 2-3 days.

    It took less than an hour for Myron to send him a message saying he had found He Huan and was attacked by alien beasts, until he led the army to arrive.

    What was thoroughly flagged before is nothing but nonsense.

    The eyes under the brim of Myers' hat were not warm, he gave Myron a cold look, and went straight back to the speeding car.

    As soon as he sat in the driver's seat, he received a communication from his immediate superior, Marshal Achiko.

    The screen lights up, revealing a resolute face.

    Achico is over a hundred years old, but still young and energetic.

    In the future, the lifespan of interstellar humans will increase a lot, and there will be many people who live to be two or three hundred years old.

    "Myers, you let me down." Achico looked stern, even the fine lines left by the years on his facial features also looked stern.

    At first glance, he is unsmiling all the year round, and always maintains the majestic face of a superior.

    Miles lowered his head: "I'm sorry, Marshal."

    "Xu Xianglei has intervened!" Achiko's tone suddenly sank, obviously on the verge of anger: "The task of exterminating the alien beasts in Kesburg is my effort to help you win it." Yes, look what you have done?!"

    "The information was wrong. I didn't know they had set up their base camp in Fort Cox before. I didn't estimate their number clearly, and I didn't expect them to dare to openly attack the townspeople. This is my fault." Miles admitted his mistake very sincerely. .

    This is what Achico is most satisfied with. He can correct his mistakes and get better every time.

    Of course he knew that the previous information was wrong, but this was not the point of his anger.

    "Xu Xianglei will definitely send Fitz to Fort Kers, you try to trap him."

    Miles was silent for a moment, then said: "Fitz's team arrived at Fort Kets very early, I guess they have already mastered the alien base All the information maps."

    The image on the screen shook, and there was a loud sound of smashing things.

    Miles lowered his eyes, not looking at what happened.

    After a while, Achiko's face appeared on the screen again.

    He has recovered his previous composure and majesty: "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

    Miles didn't answer, probably he still wanted to compete with Fitz in his heart, and he could really feel the victory over Fitz when he finally won. joy.

    This kind of thinking is too competitive and naive, he didn't intend to say it.

    However, Achico knew his students well, so he didn’t criticize him too much: “If you fail the military discipline, the penalty will be doubled.” The