13

The body with smooth lines is like sharp scissors, cutting through the night in different shades, rushing to the military channel for customs entry and exit.

    Xu Yihan shifted gears and slowed down: "Fitz, this trip to Kersburg is at least three months, at most half a year, you really don't want to look for your oga?"

    Entering the deceleration zone of the customs passage, Xu Yihan stopped the car: "Now go back and return the car. In time."

    He asked three or four times on the way here, and Fitz answered a few words at first, but then simply ignored him.

    "Don't regret it when the time comes."

    Fitz answered him by opening the door and getting out of the car.

    Xu Yihan hurriedly handed over his car to the parking lot attendant, shouting as he ran, "Asshole, am I easy? I'm so worried about you, wait for me!

    " The guy is a little weird.

    He actually changed his words and said that he had hallucinations after his mental power breakthrough, and that he was not a complete mark on that oga, but a temporary mark.

    Xu Yihan even wondered if He Huan had done something to Fitz. He was determined to find that oga before, but now he said he was not interested in that oga?

    Fitz frowned, dissipated Xu Yihan's voice in the night wind, and walked quickly to the brightly lit security passage.

    At the entrance of the passage stood three alhas wearing the same military uniform as Fitz. They were all tall and straight, with a heroic aura.

    Seeing Fitz coming, the three of them greeted at the same time:

    "Boss..."

    "Boss is finally here, I've been waiting for you for a long time."

    "What is Xu Yihan talking about?"

    They are members of a team and have fought side by side for five years. camaraderie.

    If you add the time when you were classmates in the military school, you have known each other for almost ten years, and the relationship between them is like brothers.

    Fitz stepped forward to box with them, his punching posture was simple and elegant, full of the beauty of power.

    A flirtatious alha shook his arms exaggeratedly: "Boss! Why did you become so strong all of a sudden?!"

    Everyone else sneered: "Whoever told you to go to a small o as soon as you are on vacation, you don't even watch the group chat."

    The handsome-looking alha is named Berkeley, and his peach blossom eyes are very disdainful: "You single dogs only know how to talk about weapons and current affairs, which is not interesting."

    Xu Yihan squinted: "Who said there is no interest? The boss completely marked an oga, matching The speed is as high as 100%, and the mental power has doubled!"

    "Who are you talking about?" Berkeley suddenly turned his head to look at Fitz, shrugged his nose, and said confidently: "The joke is too low-level, Leaving aside that the boss only pretends to be training and missions, you can smell it yourself, does he smell like oga?"

    Everyone, like puppies, shrugged their noses at Fitz.

    Fitz's expression was indifferent, and everyone immediately retracted their necks.

    "Besides, alha marked an oga completely..." Berkeley snorted, and poked Xu Yihan's shoulder casually: "Besides, alha completely marked an oga, and when the matching degree reaches 60, I can't wait to tie it on my belt. Don't mention oga's terrific dependence on alha during this time."