22

Li Heyang looked at the rose petals scattered all over the ground, and He Huan looked at Miles with "admiration".

    He just felt...

    Before he could think of words to describe his mood, he saw everyone gossiping at him.

    What a fucking dog!

    Gao Jinyue whispered to Cornelia: "Miles is He Huan's ex-fiancé, I only tell you one person, don't tell anyone else!"

    "I heard it."

    "I heard it too!"

    Then, very soon Almost everyone in the crew knew about it.

    "Did you know that Miles is actually He Huan's ex-fiancé!"

    But the gossip is always short-lived, passed on and on, and finally turned into:

    "My God, Miles is He Huan's fiancé!"

    "My god, He Huan is simply a male god harvester!"

    Li Heyang felt the veins popping out of his forehead, he really wanted to shake the minds of this group of people, maybe he could hear the sound of water.

    Miles used to bully He Huan on campus!

    In middle school, he was in the same school as Miles and He Huan, so of course he knew the vicious things Miles did to He Huan.

    Of course, as a campus male god, Miles doesn't need to show up by himself, he just needs to ridicule a few words casually, and his fans will automatically interpret the action.

    He Huan was teased and insulted in various ways, but he never stopped.

    Only then did those people become more unscrupulous and intensified.

    Li Heyang still remembers that he spent a lot of money on He Huan to deal with those troubles.

    As a result, now, seeing Miles becoming a general and becoming a national male god, do you want to turn around? !

    Li Heyang went directly to He Huan, and said in a bad tone: "What time is it, it's time to go back and rest!"

    He Huan was a little surprised when he saw his tone and expression as if he had caught a traitor, and then he said with a half-smile: " General Miles just asked me something, what are you worried about?"

    Li Heyang realized that he was also labeled as his ex-fiancé, and he really couldn't control He Huan, so he raised his gold-rimmed glasses awkwardly: "I just care about you... …The lunatic scared you a lot just now, you should go to rest early.”

    Miles saw Li Heyang's defense of He Huan, thought they were a couple, and said a little apologetically, "I've finished asking my questions, you can go back and rest."

    Hearing his gentle words, Li Heyang turned his head. Roll your eyes, you school bully who ran rampant in the school back then, what kind of gentleman are you pretending to be.

    Suddenly, there was a coughing sound, making the restless scene even more lively.

    Cornelia tugged at Jiang Xintian's sleeve: "Look, Director Jiang! Brother Yan is here!"

    Upon hearing this, the onlookers turned their necks to the right, and paid attention to Yan Tingyun who was climbing up the stairs.

    Yan Tingyun: "..."

    He just wanted to attract He Huan's attention, but unexpectedly, he was treated like a monkey by the melon-eating crowd.

    If he knew it earlier, he wouldn't be coughing. Now this situation is more stressful than the first time he walked the red carpet.