21

"Miles is your ex-fiancé? You have such a big face!"

     Yan Yuntong rolled her eyes to the sky: "You just say yes? I said it, I said it..."

     She got stuck, annoyed that she didn't Know the senior's name.

    Yan Tingyun asked He Huan in a difficult way: "How did you know each other?"

    "At that time, his family hadn't made a fortune at that time, so he decided to marry him." He Huan said, "But the engagement was terminated very early."

    It turned out that it had been so long, Yan Tingyun unconsciously breathed a sigh of relief.

    Yan Yuntong snorted: "It sounds like people hate the poor and love the rich. General Miles is so good, of course you don't deserve it."

    "Then who deserves it, you?" Shut up if you can talk!"

    Yan Yuntong's stomach was about to explode, but there was nothing she could do, so she had to ask her best friend for comfort.

    She pulled Luo Jiao's arm, and Luo Jiao let out an "ah", as if she had been greatly stimulated, all the facial features on her face jumped.

    Yan Yuntong was taken aback by her strange expression: "Jiaojiao, what's wrong with you?"

    Luo Jiao trembled, and pulled her arm back from her hand: "No, nothing..."

    Yan Yuntong suspiciously Looking at her: "You are so strange, since you came back from seeing the doctor last night, something is not right, is there something wrong with the examination?"

    Luo Jiao's eyes dodged for a while, and she quickly showed a gentle smile: "It's okay, I just didn't rest well , Don't worry about me, I want to go back to the hotel and sleep."

    "Is it really just that I haven't had a good rest?" Yan Yuntong wanted to touch her, but Luo Jiao took the initiative to hold her hand: "Tongtong, thank you for caring about me so much, You can take care of Brother Tingyun here, I’m going back to the hotel first.”

    Yan Tingyun saw that her expression was really bad: “Since you’re not feeling well, go back and rest more.” He said, and gestured to Yan Yuntong: “Go back and accompany me with her."

    Yan Yuntong looked at Luo Jiao, then at Yan Tingyun, biting his lip hesitantly.

    Yan Tingyun sneered: "The neighbor next door was discharged from the hospital yesterday." The

    senior was discharged from the hospital? In other words, he went back to the hotel?

    Yan Yuntong glared at him angrily, turned around and chased after Luo Jiao: "Jiaojiao, wait for me, I'll go back and take care of you!"

    Luo Jiao quickly said, "Brother Tingyun needs your care more, I'm fine."

    Yan Yuntong Snorted: "He only wants to be with someone, why bother us two light bulbs." She smiled and hugged Luo Jiao's arm: "Let's drink together..."

    "Ah!" Luo Jiao cried out in pain , pushed Yan Yuntong away, shivering with the arm protecting her.

    All eyes were on her arm, Luo Jiao felt uncomfortable, her head almost dropped to the floor, she hurriedly said: "I'll go first."

    He Huan suddenly said: "Your arm is injured Already?" His five senses were sensitive, and he could smell blood.

    Luo Jiao raised her head suddenly, her eyes were cold: "None of your business!" She turned around and was about to walk out of the room.