38

Yin Feng's exaggerated reaction startled everyone, like a sudden epileptic seizure.

    Limbs flailing, rolling all over the floor.

    A person who was fine just now, became insane because of Fitz's words?

    Yin Feng was full of words: "Don't hit me", "I was wrong", "Please".

    It sounds like you're in a state of extreme fear.

    Berkeley leaned over to Fitz and complimented him: "Boss is awesome! One sentence can scare people crazy!"

    Fitz turned his head sideways, and glanced at him with his silver-gray eyes.

    Berkeley quickly covered his mouth with both hands, and shook his head vigorously.

    At first Yin Hai also thought that Yin Feng was frightened by the prince's name, but after a while he was still screaming.

    Realizing that if this trouble continues, it will definitely cause the prince's displeasure.

    Yin Hai decisively called two strong men to come in and suppress the mad Yin Feng.

    At the same time, the old man of the Yin family made a phone call: "Doctor Hu, bring some tranquilizers to the hall immediately!"

    With two napkins stuffed into Yin Feng's mouth, he finally calmed down, and could only make a whining sound.

    The old man wiped the cold sweat off his brow, gave Fitz a careful look, and quickly buried his head down.

    He has been in the business world for more than a hundred years, but he was overwhelmed by the aura of a young man, which is really embarrassing.

    But now there is no question of whether to lose face or not. No matter what the price is, I just hope that the Yin family can tide over the difficulties today.

    Dr. Hu arrived quickly, and as soon as he entered the hall, he saw the two rulers of the Yin family kneeling on the ground, almost breaking their knees.

    What kind of big shot came here today to make two big shots who can cause an earthquake in the business world kneel down.

    He was about to look up...

    "Hurry up, give Yin Feng a tranquilizer!" Yin Hai shouted, bringing the doctor back from his thoughts.

    Dr. Hu lowered his head in trepidation, his heart almost jumped out.

    He trotted to Yin Feng's side, only to find that Yin Feng was being suppressed, with two balls of cloth gagged in his mouth.

    Yin Feng's pupils constricted, he was dazed, his face was covered with tears and snot, and he whined in horror.

    Dr. Hu was taken aback by his strange situation, how did this mighty young master become like this.

    "Injection!" Yin Hai really wanted to kick the doctor to death.

    Dr. Hu didn't dare to delay any longer, and immediately took out the needle and injected Yin Feng with a tranquilizer.

    The transparent liquid slowly pushed into Yin Feng's blood vessels, the medicine was very effective, and Yin Feng calmed down with a change visible to the naked eye.

    His limbs relaxed, his curled body opened, and even his frightened pupils returned to normal.

    It's just that the tears gushing from the corners of his eyes still haven't stopped.