All images taken by this actor are also linked at the bottom of the post.

    In the end, Miles finally released his big move. Meng Jing has been almost absent from the Imperial Capital in the past one and a half months. He was sent by Yi Xun to other planets to do business. He only came back twice, and each time he stayed for a day. dissatisfied.

    Thanks to the previous fake reporter, the time of He Huan's pregnancy was clearly photographed, two weeks.

    And for a few days before and after two weeks ago, Meng Jing was not in the imperial capital.

    What about He Huan? He was filming and had no interaction with Meng Jing at all.

    To sum up, He Huan's pregnancy has nothing to do with Meng Jing, and those photos that slander him are all false.

    So, whose child is it?

    —Are you stupid? The general is so anxious to clarify, the child is of course his, congratulations!

    ——Watching entertainment gossip on a military website is really exciting!

    ——My mother, why do you like to speak?

    Why is there no freedom of speech in the interstellar society? delete!

    ——I also delete it in a second! I just said something: Meng Jing said that the child is hers, is there any evidence? It was deleted!

    When He Huan saw this, he was not only moved, but also admired.

    Miles is no longer the indifferent and selfish boy he was back then. He has grown into a truly responsible soldier and the best general in the empire.

    Just like the comments below, because of the previous campus bullying, Miles' image fell to the bottom.

    This time, he took the initiative to stand up to defend He Huan, and it was the current stall where the navy caused public outrage, and the public's favor for him quickly recovered.

    However, some people also said that the child is Miles. Of course, he was anxious to clarify that it was not atonement for conscience as you said.

    As soon as this kind of remarks came out, Miles directly opened a prominent window on the main post, and put a sentence directly: I am not the father of He Huan's child, but if he has any difficulties and needs, I am willing lend a helping hand.

    In the name of a general of the Empire, and coupled with the current turbulent timing, the meaning of this sentence is quite meaningful.

    The intuitive netizen was amazed: "Does Miles not mind being a stepfather? He really loves He Huan!"

    "He Huan is so happy, I also want the general to be my child's father!"

    "I don't Envious, I just want to know which Alpha who killed a thousand swords got He Huan, stand up for me! Today either you die or I live!"

    And at this moment, a name named Fitz Gascoll sent out the first post of this ID.

    [I am He Huan's Alpha, the biological father of the child. ]

    A simple sentence, but it was not placed in a thunderbolt that exploded the pot, and the netizens on the whole network were boiling.

    The administrator of the military website sat behind the control console, staring at the curve graph on the screen where the traffic flowed like a rocket in a straight line, ten fingers were not enough: "Hurry up, send more people, the website is about to collapse !”