His crisp and sharp military style has the courage to admit mistakes, and he is responsible and responsible.

    In an instant, the overwhelming amount of pornography on the Internet was suppressed a lot.

    Saved a lot of face for the empire and the military.

    After reading it, He Huan had a better impression of Miles. It's a pity that if you do something wrong, you are wrong. The original owner didn't wait for an apology until he died. What's the use of saying these things now.

    He Huan replied with his official account:

    hHe Huan hv: I have no other needs, I just hope that General Miles can have the world in mind, defend the land and defend the border, and serve the country and the people.

    This reply completely put an end to this farce.

    The attitudes of the two parties are very mature and stable, which won unanimous praise from netizens.

    ...

    Because of this incident on the Internet, He Huan delayed joining the crew again.

    Fortunately, everyone understood him and let him deal with it before coming back.

    What He Huan didn't expect was that on the day he announced his comeback, as soon as he arrived at the gate of the production site, a large number of netizens were already welcoming him with lantern advertisements, flowers, and dolls.

    At a glance, there are huge crowds of people, and there is no end at all.

    "He Huan, He Huan, welcome home!"

    "We love you, be strong!" "     Come

    on, we are all waiting for your new drama!"

He waved and gave him a present. The crew set aside an open space to store gifts, and it has piled up like a hill.

    What moved He Huan even more was that the order at the scene was well maintained, and everyone was lined up in an orderly manner even though their emotions were so high.

    Netizens put their feet on their feet, their eyes were shining, and all they said were words of encouragement and comfort to him.

    He Huan heard every sentence clearly.

    It's not that he has never experienced strong winds and waves, this is the first time that He Huan was at a loss.

    Qi Peng pushed him from behind: "Say something quickly!"

    He Huan quickly calmed down, but he didn't know what to say. After thinking about it, he could only bend down and bow deeply to everyone.

    "Thank you very, very much for your love and support. I will work harder in the future to play every role well and present you with satisfactory works."

    "Just be happy!"

    "Muriel will do it for you Proud!"

    "I support you!"

    He Huan felt warm in his heart, and the few traces of resentment left by the original owner became much weaker.

    Gaining the love and support of fans is probably what the original owner wants most.

    Especially when the works are recognized, let the mother's fans recognize themselves.

    I don't know who said, "As expected of Muriel's son, we will love you for your mother!"