Myers bowed deeply to him, then turned around neatly, and the figure quickly disappeared at the exit.

    Achiko had never been thrown off like this before, and he was still his most capable subordinate and student. Being irritable, he overturned the conference table at once.

    The loud sound was mixed with Xu Xianglei's unceremonious laughter, not to mention how joyful it was.

    Xu Xianglei seized the time to respond to Achiko again before his arch-rival shook hands and left: "Okay, report Fitz's speech to Xu Yihan and let him come to the stage to summarize."

    Achiko slammed the door and left.

    …

    Generally, the flowering period of Albizia Julibrissin is from June to July, and the fruiting period is from August to October.

    After He Huan cultivated into a human form, although his physique is still restricted by the growth laws of trees and needs to bloom and bear fruit, the time can be shortened a lot.

    The flowering period is ten days, and the fruiting period is ten days.

    Like bean pods magnified seven or eight times, the fruit of the Albizia julibrissin hangs heavily on the branches.

    Just wait for these pods to be picked off and the fruit inside to be taken out, and it is considered that the flowering and fruiting period has been successfully passed.

    When He Huan woke up from his deep sleep, it was night in the empire.

    The stars are bright and the moon is bright, and the night dew is slightly cool. A cool breeze accompanied by water vapor is the most comfortable environment for plants.

    He curled up lazily in the tree pit, not in a hurry to leave, but enjoying this pleasant rest time.

    I have to go back to the crew to film tomorrow.

    It's like a student before school starts, lying on the bed and not thinking about it, yearning for the holiday that is about to pass away every minute.

    Albizia julibrissin likes a warm and humid environment. Although it does not have high requirements on the soil and has good adaptability, it is clear that as a fairy who pursues pleasure, He Huan is very satisfied with the place where he spends the flowering and fruiting period this time.

    But he remembered that when he fell into a deep sleep, the environment was not so comfortable.

    Could it be climate change?

    According to his original plan, he wanted to find a comfortable and secluded field to spend the flowering and fruiting period. The fate is not as good as people's calculations. He was hijacked by He Xun as soon as he got off the spaceship, and then he was given to Yin Feng.

    The so-called coming early is worse than coincidentally coming, he hasn't figured out how to deal with these two idiots, they automatically sent to the door to find abuse.

    Of course, He Huan would not be polite, and he followed suit with the spear of the son to attack the shield of the son. Not only did the He family, who was already short of money, bear huge debts, but also doubled everything that Yin Feng had done to the original owner before.

    After doing all this, He Huan suddenly found that Yin Feng's private castle is very good, and the most dangerous place is the safest place.

    The castle is surrounded by dense forests, covering a very large area, remote and hidden.