military discipline is a very cruel punishment, but these four words did not become a heavy burden on Miles On the shoulders, it aroused his fighting spirit even more.

    His answer was even louder, knocking his feet and saluting: "Yes!"

    He was looking forward to the moment when he and Fitz really confronted each other.

    Achiko nodded with satisfaction: "Very well, do a good job in dealing with the aftermath of the people, and then earn the military merits of exterminating the alien beasts. Myron's future will be on the highest level, it's up to you."

    …

    After Fitz returned to the flying car, he also received a communication from his suffocating boss, Marshal Xu Xianglei.

    After setting up He Huan, Fitz connected to the communication, and Xu Yihan and the others all stood up in a military posture.

    After the portrait appeared on the screen, there was a neat salute and greeting in the speeding car: "Your Majesty, see the Marshal!"

    Xu Xianglei has gray hair, but he is hale and hearty, with piercing eyes, and looks at each of them with a smile: "Thanks for your hard work, Imperial soldier."

    After the formal greeting, Berkeley was the first to stretch his limbs lazily, and complained lazily: "Mr. Xu, when will you send someone over? If I continue to rest, the calluses on my hands will disappear."

    Xu Xianglei pretended Anger: "You bastard, if you don't have calluses on your hands, it means you haven't practiced well, Fitz, arrange a special training form for him, let him practice calluses all over his body!"

    "Oh! Don't do this, I'm just kidding..." Berkeley wailed.

    But no one cares about him anymore.

    Seaver began to report on the recently collected intelligence, and presented their recent summary analysis.

    "We have already grasped the coordinates of the base of 90, and we have found important clues about the specific location of the base camp, and we will be able to get the parameters tomorrow..."

    Xu Xianglei listened carefully, and often showed an expression of approval: "Well, very good, you have done a very good job Excellent, it's not in vain for me to help you get the mission opportunity shamelessly."

    Xi Fu was still making a report, but he hadn't reacted yet.

    It was Xu Yihan who was the first to make a surprised voice: "Old Xu, you just said that you won the opportunity for the mission?!"

    Then Berkeley, Ji Changdong, and Xi Fu also reacted, and they were all extremely excited.

    Xu Xianglei laughed loudly: "Yes, my old bones are so tired...you have to work hard, the Fifth Army troops I mobilized will leave in three days. Tomorrow the headlines of the empire should report this matter. "

    Xu Yihan and the others couldn't help clapping their fists and roaring excitedly.

    Xu Xianglei looked at Fitz, saw that he still had an expression of emotion and anger, and pretended to be angry: "You are really calm, the old man has helped you so much, and you don't even thank me. Look Putting on a poker face all day long, there will never be an oga like you in the future."

    Berkeley's eyes lit up when he heard the word oga: "Old Xu! You are wrong, the boss has an oga!"

    Xu Xianglei was stunned I was stunned, with a joking expression on my face: "Which oga is so unlucky?" The