"Jiaojiao!" Yan Yuntong ran two steps to stop her, and stared at her arm with wide eyes: "Your sleeve is bleeding! What's going on?!"

    Luo Jiao didn't answer, and turned her head in resistance.

    "What did you do last night?" He Huan asked.

    Just now Yan Yuntong said that Luo Jiao went out to see a doctor last night, and she became very strange when she came back.

    Yesterday, Yan Tingyun asked Luo Jiao to investigate the origins of those reporters. Luo Jiao would definitely take action, thinking about the alien murder incident last night...

    "Did you really go to the doctor last night?" He Huan walked into Luo Jiao step by step.

    Luo Jiao felt that his steps seemed to be stepping on her wound, and the pain made her whole body tense. That high-down attitude is like watching a poorly-acted clown.

    She took two steps back unconsciously, and suddenly realized that she was afraid of He Huan, and immediately looked back at him with her head upright, not wanting to lose her momentum.

    He Huan chuckled: "What are you staring at me for? Why don't you let the doctor see your hand first."

    He raised his hand and pressed the red beeper on the wall.

    Luo Jiao suffered a cardiac arrest and rushed over to stop He Huan.

    "Linglingling—" In the

    end, it was still a step late.

    He Huan smiled at her: "You're welcome. If you're sick, you need to be cured as soon as possible. It won't get better after a long time."

    She looked at him with a pale face. It was the same innocent and harmless face that was given to her three years ago. Totally different feeling.

    Three years ago, He Huan was stupid and stupid. She just played a few tricks and knocked him out. When she heard the news that he and Yan Tingyun had broken up, she felt very happy.

    But now, she felt that He Huan was like a demon piercing through everything, tightening her neck with a rope, making her breathless.

    "What happened?" The doctor showed up at the door of the ward with two nurses. Because it was ward S, there was a dedicated person on duty on the floor, and they arrived very quickly.

    Luo Jiao turned her neck stiffly. In her opinion, these three medical staff were not angels who rescued the wounded, but angels from hell who came to claim their lives.

    "No, don't..."

    Yan Yuntong supported Luo Jiao's shoulders, and found that she was shaking violently, and advised her in a good voice: "Are you afraid of pain? Let me cover your eyes for you."

    "It's this young lady Are you injured?" The beautiful nurse came over pushing the medical cart: "There is a lot of blood on the arm!" The

    doctor simply lifted up Luo Jiao's sleeve, revealing the rough bandage on the arm, which was already stained red with blood.

    "It's too serious! Send it to the emergency room!" The doctor cut off the bandage, and praised her appreciatively: "You, an oga, suffered such a serious injury, and you didn't cry or cry out in pain. You are so brave..." The

    doctor The words stopped abruptly, and he was surprised to see a large festering wound on Luo Jiao's arm, and the surrounding flesh had turned dark green.

    Yan Yuntong gasped, feeling pain just looking at it: "Jiaojiao...how did this injury come about?"

    Jiang Xintian and Gao Jinyue also came over: "This wound is too scary, it feels like poison."