New year's resolution

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR! AND MANY MORE TO YOU DEAR READERS!

Second of all, IM STILL ALIVE! (barely XD)

thirdly, i would like to discuss a few  things, especially the fate of this book.

To be honest i never thought this book could make such a hit i mean....30k dang dude i thought i couldn't reach like 5k looking up to the awesome creative writers of wattpad like Nerosamada ( He is a really awesome writer his books helped inspire me create this book after all)

But ever since school kicked back again my schedule was INSANELY full. I only had free time in evening Sundays which is usually filled with revision and stuff. Just a typical student's problem. Not to mention that fight with my childhood friend that ended me in the damn hospital....( my legs fine, thanks for asking, but you could guess my motivation shattered during that month of recovery)

Im not sure im able to continue this book, but one extremely kind soul found my Instagram where i posted the  book and Dm'ed me saying he (or she) liked the book a lot and that he/she would like for me to continue it. It got me inspired again thinking of the good times i wrote my story for kicks and laughs, and why i started the story in the first place: To create my imaginary world i liked and being able to show my Oc, holding a part of my personality, a part of me even, seeing Kaylord grow up in ways as he tackled obstacles, and being able to experience the honkai verse through him is one of the best experiences i ever had in my entire life.

Of course, There are always people better than me. There are others whose books are probably more detailed, more emotional or more funnier. But im slowly learning to become better. And my hard earned 30k reades and 1k votes proved i had potential to be a great writer ( at least i hope so.)

So that leaves us with the question: Will this book meet the fate of being discontinued like many others? I dont know....but i will defenitly try not to make it end like this. I hope you readers wont mind if you could spare me a few tips and ideas of how to advance the story. I would greatly appreciate it. The more ideas i get, the more the chances of me getting a chapter released and take off where i last left.

Thank you for reading. And Again, Happy new year to all of you!