Beggining of the end (Pt?)

Theresa's POV

I couldn't belive what I saw.

My grandpa.....he's nuts.

But my eyes cant seem to find any mistake in the letter. It was official. There's nothing I can do to even change it. Heck, he's even sending his own dammable people to oversee this damn test....Postponing the test is one thing....but this?!

I looked over at the window, and felt bad for all my students. There trying so hard to get grades, but they have no idea what they have in store....

POV at dorm.

Kaylord: Oh this food I can defenitly kill for this! *noms*

Mei: haha you dont have to do that....I can simply cook extra if your still hungry.

Kiana: IM STILL HUNGRY!

Mei: you had like three full plates Kiana....

They were having lunch, where Kiana was being blessed by her goddes (A.k.a Mei). She patted her stomach satisfied with all the food she ate and burped slightly.

Kiana: I feel sleepy now....

Fu hua: We still have more exams. But I guess a little nap wont hurt.

Kaylord: Knowing you you would probably sleep for 5 minutes then go train or study.

Fu hua: I cant waste valuable time in rest.

Kaylord: But dont push it k hua? Your body has its limits too. Last thing I need is to keep watch over both you and Mei now.

Hua only smiled. She appreciated how Kaylord looked out for everyone and making sure they didnt go overboard. Heck, she even knew that he and Mei went out last night on a walk, but said nothing knowing full well they were trying to de-stress. She stood up as she finished and suddenly her phone beeped. She went to her room and picked up the phone.

Otto: Evening my dear hua. I hope I'm not disturbing your training.

Fu hua:....what is it.

Otto: Nothing much. Report on Kaylord.

Fu hua: Energy signals decreasing. I suspect that he's losing the herrecher inside of him and possibly return normal, except his organs are much more fragile.

Otto:.......I see. In any case.....there's a few other things I need to discuss with you.....

Timeskip at Kaylord's room

Ai: Hm.....now this is really strange.

Ai just finished scanning Kaylord's waist. It kept calculating and sat on his chair spinning headless (the head was still in repairs) while Kaylord started to look around his closet choosing which shirt to put on.

Ai: Your waist had previous recordings of waves that were usually active. Now.....its like there slowly disappearing. Is sirin screwing you up again?

Kaylord: Quite the opposite. I befriended her. And it felt nice ya know? Know I feel like....Sirin's ok with me. I mean she still calls me her servant and human....but as I said, I somehow befriend a Herrecsher Haha....

Ai: do you think that's the first step to you being the "bridge"?

Kaylord: I dunno. But for now....tell me how's MK 3 doing.

Ai: So far so good. The new energy core I downloaded seemed to be working well. Progress is a bit slow since were low on materials, but I'm close to finishing the body. And Kaylord, you got to stock on materials again mate, I can't upgrade or repair any of our stuff.