There are Three things wise men fear...

Everyone: WHAT!!!

Himeko: What? Did I say something unclear?

Student: By hunting, do you mean....

Himeko: I mean to find the Herrescher's Cores, if possible. But, if the herescher already wields it, do anything you can to convince them to join our side

Kaylord: Holy mother of all hereschers.....WTH?!?!?!?

Mei: Relax, it isnt a guarantee we will encounter a Herrescher. We might be lucky and find its core.

I looked at her with a grim expression.

Kaylord: I really hope your right mei, for everybody's sake...

I have a really bad feeling about this....my core's sphere changed from blue to storm grey, reflecting my thoughts.

Himeko: Well everyone, get going to the armoury. Except you kaylord.

And so as soon as everybody left I went to Himeko.

Himeko: You Allright?

Kaylord: * I have two choices: Lie and bottle it up, increasing the risk of breaking down, or say the truth and worry her. Oh well, I dont want her worried*

I put on a fake smile.

Kaylord: You bet.

Himeko: Please be careful. Remember me and other units will be on standby in case things go wrong.

I nodded, then made my way to the armoury, I cant shake off the feeling that something big is off.....I entered the armory and noticed my friends talking and sharing laughs in a corner, and I couldn't help but smile. I have to do whatever it takes to keep them safe. Even if it means I have to use that....

I shook myself out of it, then unseathed dad's sword and looked at it.

Kaylord: Now I know what you mean by you would rather die than see mom hurt. Heh, talking to a sword, how crazier can I get?

I seathed the sword, then made my way to the others.

Kaylord: Yo! Everyone ready?

Kiana: Ready to defeat you!

Bronya: P.B is fully operational.

Mei: Yeah. My sword feels so much lighter thanks to you.

Kaylord: No prob. Allright, let's do this!

* Time skip to the battlefield *

As soon as the battleship closed its hangers and flew away we observed our surroundings. A lot of open space, lot of grass, few ruined buildings,....

Kaylord: Ai, keep burst mode on standby and scan the area.

Ai: Burst mode?

Kaylord: You idiot your IN MY GODDAMN SUIT you should know that.

Ai: Ohhhhh This? Yeah I got it. Initiating scan!

Kaylord: Jeez remind me to reprogram you.

Ai: Allright Capt- wait WHAT?!

I chuckled, before muting him and checking my scanner.

Kaylord: Allright there's a faint source of energy in the north, let's start heading there.

Everybody nodded and started heading to where I described. I initially Got lost in my thoughts walking the last, Wondering about the herrescehr's core

Kaylord: * The herrescehr's core.....Only very few are able to wield it, which obviously makes them Herreschers but there are certain drawbacks. It's True their powers are terrifying but not impossible to either capture that energy or absorb it like my sword could. They must also have a link of their powers related to Honkai beasts. They can bend physical laws and Destroy cities with ease, But what if-*