A twist of Fate

POV At St Freya:

While At arc city things are crashing and burning, Our Valkyries were having the time of their lives. Specifically, Kiana. Why? Because she finally Broke down Kaylord's wardrobe door and got all of whatever Sweets he hided. She also accidentally Got one of Himeko's beer that he hid from her.

Kiana: Hehe....no one can stop me from pulling an all-nighter now! I know! I should probably Invite Mei-senpai as well....Hehehehehe-

Bronya: What is idiotka Doing in subject Kaylord's Room?

Kiana: KYA!!! Oh jesus.....its you.

Kiana had a very disappointed look as the one person she hoped wouldn't run to, caught her red-handed. She tried to think up some believable excuse But-

Bronya: Subject Kaylord Asked the Bronya to guard his wardrobe In case idiotka Tried anything. Looks like he was right.

Kiana: Oh come on it's not like he was going to eat them anyways! Why let them go to wast?

Bronya:.....Return Whatever you Have found.

Kiana: Grrr...Hell no!

Bronya: Hm? Is idiotka asking for a fight?

Kiana: It it means I get to keep all this then yes! Bring it!

Just as they were about to clash Someone knocked on the door behind them and entered.

Mei: Bronya? Have you see-

She was stumped to find a broken peice of furniture near Kiana as His wardrobe Got a good chunk of it Removed Thanks to Kiana's forcefully attempts. She only smiled sweetly Trying to not show her sword behind her.

Mei: Kiana~?

Kiana:.....Y-yes?

Mei: What did we talk about breaking people's stuff?

Kiana: B-but.....I was gonna share all this with you!

Mei: E-Eh?

That caught her off guard, since she knew that if Kiana was planning to share, it means she really meant it. Well, for a selfish person Like Kiana saying this, she calmed down a bit trying to.....er control the situation.

Mei:....V-very well. But you will have to repair it before he comes back.

Kiana: REALLY?! THANK YOU YOUR THE BEST!!!!

Bronya:....*forgive me subject Kaylord...*

???: What's going on here?!

Himeko entered to find A broken peice of furniture, A Kaslana loaded with food, Bronya, Mei who was holding....holding.....

Himeko: Kiana. Your getting a straight A in my next test...if you give me all of whatever beer is in there.

Bronya: But-

Kiana: Here you go!!

Kiana Digged out all of whatever beer bottles Kaylord hid in the past and gave them all to Himeko who had a drunken expression on her face. Mei  started to think this was a bad idea but it was all too late.

With Hua

Hua was nervous as she walked to Theresa's Office. Her Divine key that she linked With the feather That she gave to Kaylord Wouldnt stay Put, which either Means His infection status reached a critical point, Or that it's close to being discovered. And if its destroyed....

Hua: *No. I made it so it would never reveal itself until it burns out. And it only burns out when....the ring!!!*

Suddenly Hua had a good strong lead. The ring that he wore May have an effect on his infection....but she cant tell if its helping to reduce it....or increase it.