The Homu Amusment Park

We were walking back to the dorm, Mei and Kiana were talking( Rather Mei was preparing kiana for what's she making for dinner) Until Bronya tugged at my shirt to get my attention.

Kaylord: Hm? Something the matter Bronya?

Bronya: Is Kaylord allright?

Kaylord: Eh why do you ask? Of course ia-

Bronya: The Bronya Found Ai uncooperative in opening Kaylord's room, so the Bronya took the liberty of using project bunny to check on Kaylord. It appeared that you suffered from hard emotional status.

Ai: Well, iam dead.

Kaylord: * sigh* I appreciate you worrying about me, but I assure you, I feel better now.

From the looks of it, Bronya didnt believe me and kept scanning my face. I guess she somehow knew that I was hiding my depression from everyone.

Time skip to the dorms.

As soon as I opened the door I was greeted by.....

Kaylord: Eh? Theresa?

Theresa: Were were you?!

She walked to me angrily.

Theresa: I havent seen you in days! Went to your room and found a hell of a mess! I thought something happened!

Kaylord: Its Allright theresa. Iam fine.

Theresa: You better be! Anyways, Mei, bronya, kiana, go to my office.

Kiana: What did I do?! I swear, Iam innocent!

Mei:* Sigh* Come on Kiana.

Mei dragged Kiana and they were the first to exit. Bronya shot me one last look before following them.

Now, there's only me and Theresa.

Theresa: You better clean up your mess.

She shutted The door with such force I was afraid I was going to have to repair it too.

Kaylord:* sigh* well, I dont want to clean it......yet. it's my room, so why should i bother? Anyhow, I guess a little training couldn't hurt. I wanna test those new prototypes I designed!

Theresa's office pov:

As soon as the girls entered they surprisingly found Himeko Waiting for them.

Himeko: I take it Theresa sent you all here?

Kiana: I swear Iam innocent! I didnt Blow that table at the back of class! I didnt steal Bronya's snack! I-

Bronya: Hold on. Did subject Kiana Just confessed to her crimes?

Kiana: * sweats* Um...

As if god was in Kiana's favour, Theresa entered the office.

Kiana: *phew! Thanks for the save Teri!*

Theresa: Allright listen up girls. I gathered you all here to discuss about Kaylord. I want to know what exactly happened back there.

Everybody looked at Kiana.

Kiana: Um...

Bronya: The Bronya Knows about the recent events.

Theresa: Go ahead.

And Bronya told them all what Ai told her, excluding their small "game". Now that Bronya thinks about it, she wanted to try playing it with Kaylord.

After she finished, Theresa bit her lap.

Theresa: This ritual thing....It bothers me. If Shicksal is prepared to sacrifice human souls simply for power....