Valkyries VS Dragons: Battle of eternity

Pov at some large space

Theresa: TAKE THIS!

Theresa rapped her chains on one of her enemies and pulled, splitting his body in half and all, blood spilled on her weapon.

Therea: Not again!

Servant: Weild! We outnumber you!

Suddenly twenty more soldiers appeared out of nowhere, closing in on the valkyries. They all had black scales sticking on their bodies, though some had blood dripping from them due to the long rough battles they had with The valkyries.

Theresa wiped the blood from her cheek and prepared to strike. She and Himeko made a close protective circle around Fu-Hua, who was trying to protect and heal an unconscious Bronya.

They were fighting for over half a day nonstop, trying to find an escape. After the blackout happened they managed to lift the powerless gate trapping them, got their weapons and made a run for it. But they werent alone for long.

Fu Hua: Major, we cant win without risking Bronya's health. We need a plan to escape.

Himeko sliced an enemy dude who tried to approach them fast in half and he exploded right in front of Himeko into dust.

Himeko: * cough* * cough*.....Damn it, if things keep going like this-

Theresa: I knew it the blackout was a trap! Now were as good as-

Fu hua: No. I dont believe the blackout was caused by them.

Himeko: Oh yeah? Well why they managed to quickly catch up to us?!

Servant: Give up. Soon enough the place you call home will burn and everyone you know will die. The human known as "kaylord" has successfully fallen to the cold.

That's when Theresa snapped. She had enough.

Not only did her school get shot at. By a dragon no less. ( Though even though she killed it, she still wasnt satisfied)

Not only, also, one of her students is missing while the other.....she cant even think about it.

And on top of that: What he just said triggered the honkai part inside of her, a fire blazing inside of her.

All of this drived her mad to the point Himeko and Fu hua started to feel uneasy as she started to prepare herself.

Fu hua: Major, dont-

She launched herself at the small army in front of her.

Theresa figured out that her oath of judah could pretty much screw dragon scale, and that's why she had no reason to hesitate.

At first they were too shocked that Theresa pulled off such a bold and risky move, clearly underestimating her, no one bothered to use their shileds and waited for her to advance.

Pretty soon they regretted that choice.

Theresa slew and fought like a loli demon. No one managed to escape her wrath. Few tried to flee, only to be hopeless trapped in Chains and pulled to Theresa, to meet their ends. Theresa catched a spear and threw it with such force that she managed to imaple multiple enemies in a single chain, and she flicked it with energy and they all exploded.

Pretty soon almost everyone was dead. Theresa walked threateningly and slowly to the leader and pulled him close to her.

Theresa: Listen here you little **** I have no patience left....so you tell me how the hell can I find issei.

Servant: T-the alpha?! No!

Theresa Sliced off his arm and it unleashed a Painful screech.

Theresa: I'm not asking again. Where.is. HE?!