Beggining of the storm

Theresa looked at Kaylord, completely shocked.

Kaylord: I know its ridiculous but please listen to me. Ai would you demonstrate??

Ai: With pleasure.

It detached from Kaylord's chest and flew beside him while generating a projection on the wall.

Kaylord: Right. Last week when Himeko gave me to do a report about a legend and summarise it, I chose this.

Kaylord pressed on his watch and the presentation slided to reveal the following title:

The legend of the Dragon humanoid
Made by Kaylord
(And not Ai)

Himeko: Oh that I remember. I gave you full Marks on it.

Kaylord: Wait really?!

Theresa: Ehm....

Kaylord: Oh right. Yes. Anyways * moves to the second slide* It was said here that once every century, One of the noble families will raise a child that will inherit the power of the ancient dragon. Dunno why " ancient" was removed from his file But-

Ai: I removed it so I could catch the readers in 4k. And boy when I hacked into their internet history....😏

Kaylord: Catch who??

Himeko: Doenst matter. Keep talking.

Kaylord scratched the back of his head confused a bit, while the author was laughing Like mad high-fiving Ai.

Kaylord: Sure...so like I said, Every century someone is born with the potential to Inherit the power of an ancient dragon called: " The crimson one" or more simpler " The crimson dragon"

Kaylord showed his teachers an old drawing of the dragon that made Theresa feel worried.

Theresa: * it looks like....*

Kaylord: If that person manages to inherit it successfully, He gets powers on par with Valkyries up to S-rank depending on his status.

Himeko: And you think Issei is like that guy?

Kaylord: * nods* Yeah. But what doesnt add up, is that when I fought him, I have a feeling he wasnt....him.

Theresa: What do you mean?

Kaylord: Remember what Rias said about her brother, That he was cursed? Apparently it could be some sort of this* flips slides.*

Theresa:........oh dear god.

Kaylord: I admit the sketches are a bit too....realistic. it's the consequences one suffer for misusing the power of the crimson one. And they sure dont look good. But I didnt see Issei use any dragon related weapons except his glove, Which means maybe he was holding back.

Himeko: No.

Kaylord: ?

Himeko: I saw the fight and clearly the boy was close to wetting his pants catching up to you. He may have strength, But your speed and cleverness managed to put him in his place. Maybe he didnt reveal his other weapons/ powers because you were pushing him.

Kaylord: I guess so....but this is where everything starts to get interesting....

Pov at infirmary.

Kiana was sitting on bed, Arms crossed, pouting and angry.

Why?

Because the one person she didnt want to be with was beside her, Making her want to blow up.

Rias:....Hey you.

Kiana turned around annoyed.

Kiana: What?