A new type of evil

Recap:

Kaylord returned from arc city with rita after he went through a transformation he neither understood nor bothered to ask sirin since he hoped he was slowly getting cured. Not to mention he acquired a cute little wolf who he named her lupa. Not only can she transform into a giant version of herself but also ate his english teacher (LMAO XD)

Anyways, as Kaylord was trying to enjoy his old school life, he hoped things would get back to normal.

Yea....it didnt. Instead he got a yandere version of The herrescher who's probably going to kill him! Who doesn't want that eh?

But anyyyyways! As Kaylord was struggling with whatever the hell protagonist struggle (no PAN intended. Get it? Pin? Pain?), two new people were walking in Shicksal's hallways...prepared to do the unimaginable

Pov at Shicksal

Walking through the hallway of shicksal, Two people stood out walking confidently as if they owned the world. They were a handsome young white haired fellow and a dark haired beauty walking together arm in arm as if they were romantically involved, Which, in some crazy twisted way, is true.

Adreanna: Hey Lucifer, when will we get the tests over with? Im bored.

Lucifer: Pateince my dear. Soon enough we wont have to worry about our little.....problem anymore for a long while. And that means we can have as much fun as we want.

Adreanna: Does that mean we can do it all night non stop like you promised me once?

Lucifer: If that's what you want, who am i to say no to you?

The girl giggled while holding onto him as if he was her knight in shining armour. And truth is, he was. Ever since his brother was killed, Lucifer wanted to make sure his....friend with benefits shall we say, never suffers the same fate. They soon  stopped in front of a giant double-locked metal cylinder door where Overseer Otto himself stood waiting patiently for them.

Otto: I see both of you are prepared to proceed?

Lucifer: I am. You dont have to do this. Its still in beta testing period.

Addreana: Jeez you worry too much. You already spoiled me plenty, i feel like joining you in this perhaps may pay tenth of the kindness you shower me with.

Otto, sensing they needed perhaps a few moments, excused himself into the testing chamber. There, scientists were everywhere testing the equipment and re-checking their calculations. On one side of the giant dark room computers neatly arranged showed different parts of the test, while in the middle of the room, where three giant empty tubes that underneath them, were connected by giant metal tubes that would supply the test subjects with everything they need while commencing beta testing.

Otto: Everything ready i presume?

Scientist: Yes sir. K-30 and K-32 are warming up and preparing to proceed. It will only be a few moments before the pods are fully functional.

Otto: Great news. If the project succeeds, i assure all who's working on this project a 50 percent raise.

Few scientists cheered. And among them, only one looked worried, which so happened to be our Little Olivia who managed to escape thanks to Kaylord and Rita few months ago. She decided to stick around after hearing about this project and knew It wasnt going to end well....

Back outside, the girl was strangely having a hard time allowing Lucifer to throw his body away for some test. At first she didnt think too much about it, since both were most of the time ok with the other's choices and she has always looked up to Lucifer. But now worst case-scenarios kept filling her head if their boss found out.