Shadow's serpent

Pov At st Freya

Teacher: And that is how you know it's a past tense progressive. Any questions??

Kiana: Yeah, can you tell us what happened to our history teacher?? We havent had history for a day now.

Silence. Mei silently sighed putting her hand over her head as their English teacher was caught off guard by surprise and looked certainly angry at Kiana.

Teacher: Listen here you Kaslana brat you either focus ON the lesson, or I will have you kicked out of my class!!

Bronya: *kiana idiotka.....*

Kiana: Well is it MY FAULT YOU WEREN'T GOOD ENOUGH THAT HE EVEN OPENLY CHEATED WITH-

Teacher: DETENTION! AND THEY WILL BE DOUBLED IF YOU DONT MIND YOUR MANNERS!!

Mei: Kiana please....just let it drop....

Kiana: Gr.....I'm never gonna forget what she did to me!

Mei: Actually I'm curious, what did she d-

Kiana: She stole my lunch Box yesterday!!

Mei:.......

Fu hua: *sigh*.....

After class

Ring: RING RING RING ITS LUNCH TIIIIME

Students flooded out of the classrooms reaching for their lockers. Kiana and Mei went for theirs only to notice beside them an empty Locker that had no door and seemed blasted since ages ago.

Kiana: *sigh* nobody even repaired Kaylord's locker. Oh well, since he doesn't need it, I might as well use it!!

Mei: how are you going to use a broken locker exactly?

Kiana: Simple, I just re-attach its door and use this super-duper strong glue!!!

Mei only sighed as she saw her Kaslana friend trying to repair Kaylord's locker. She banged on the door trying to position it only to bend it since it was old and broken.

Kiana:......W-well never mind! I didnt need it anyways!

Fu hua: Kiana. Mei.

Hua walked up to them. Kiana immediately threw aside the broken locker door and it crashed into a small window of the classroom. To make things worse, it hit their English teacher.

Teacher: YOU DAMN KASLANA BRAT!!!!

Kiana: Uh sorry class-rep! I-uh...got some..important stuff to do! See ya!

Fu hua: wait kia-

Too late. The Kaslana girl dashed through students hoping to escaping another detention. She skipped 2 or three stairs a time and quickly managed to go through a door and lock it behind her. Panting wildly, she sank into the floor thinking that she successfully escaped until suddenly she saw someone flicking on the lights to reveal a serious Fu hua.

Fu hua: I thought I told you to wait.

Kiana: E-e- wait! I can explain.....

Timeskip

Oh how much she wished the Kaslana girl for her friend to be here. If Kaylord were here, she would have been let off easily.

But nope. Things had to go downhill when he was gone.

Fu Hua dragged Kiana outside the school where Mei and Bronya were waiting eagerly.

Kiana: PLEASE MEI-SENPAI SET ME FREE FROM HER IM INNOCENT I SWEAR I-