The calm before the storm

Kaylord's pov:

Kaylord: Were back!

We entered the dorm and found it strangely quite. I expected to find Kiana to raid the fridge, but apparently it was in one peice too. Thank god.

Ai: Hey kaylord, Himeko has a message for you.

A blue virtual screen appeared in front of me. Bronya edged closer to me to see along.

Kaylord: Hm, voice mail. Let's hear it.

Himeko: " Kaylord, I may or may not Knew about....your little plan today and I was quite mad...

Wait WHAT DID I DO?! I JUST WANTED TO MAKE BRONYA HAPPY! THATS IT!

Himeko: That you didnt tell me anything about that matter. I could have.....Helped you gain experience~"

Ai tried not to laugh as I face palmed.

Himeko: I left for you and bronya a small gift. You have until midnight. Use it well~" End of voicemail.

Gift?

Ai: There on the table.

We went there. Found two weird things. One was a circle thingy in a small thingy, other was a small plastic thingy that looked like a small statue. Also some sort of blueprint.....I suck at describing them I know, obviously because I never saw things like these even existed.

Kaylord: What are these?

As soon as I said that Ai busted out laughing.

Kaylord: What? Is this yet another stupid secret message I cant get?

Ai: What do you think?

Kaylord: You tell me. I dont understand what to do with it.

Bronya was silent as she looked at the small objects.

Kaylord: Bronya? Do you know these things?

Bronya: The Bronya wishes to dispose of these items.

Kaylord: Eh, sure. It's not like there much use anyways.

We tossed them in the bin and that was that. It was still a bit early, so I looked at Bronya.

Kaylord: So? What do you want us to do?

Bronya: How about....A game of super Homu smash?

Kaylord:Ok, just gimme a sec while I change Allright?

She nodded.

Time skip

I was done changing until I heared small knocks on the door.

Kaylord: Come in Bronya!

She entered. I looked up and noticed that she also changed, but she was still hugging the plushie that I bought her. She was burying her head into it, obviously happy with her newfound gift.

Kaylord: You like it a lot eh?

Bronya: Da.

I couldn't help but pat her head.

Kaylord: Allright, Its time to play smash!!

Theresa's office pov:

Theresa: Are you sure hes going to use it?

Himeko: Let's hope so. If this doesn't work.....then my last hope of losing it will die..

Theresa: Losing what?

Himeko: Doesnt matter. Open the camera feed.

The screen revealed an image of the living room, and a table minus the gifts that Himeko left.