Memories

POV at St. Freya.

It was night time.

On the roof of her dorm, kiana was Drinking soda Starting at the night sky full of stars. She started to think whether she should invite Mei, but she's busy helping Theresa. So here she is, all alone. Normally in cases like these, she would annoy the hell out of Kaylord just to pass time, or simply spend time with him since it's not so boring ( though she wont admit it to him of course) anyways, the dream she had last night troubled her greatly. And she looked at the sky again recalling what she saw.

Kiana: I remember....I saw myself in a void....I could feel....something....or maybe two things.....uhhh I'm so confused....but I wanna know who the hell that person with the sphere was. He/she looked......oh goddamit what am I saying they had their back to me and I barely remember a thing. *sigh*

She opened her phone and started to scroll through her gallery. She saw the photos she took of last day, when she hanged out with Mei, Bronya and even managed to drag Fu Hua with them. Basically a only girls hang-over. It was a blast, but Kiana also discovered one critical thing:

Fu Hua is also sometimes as dense as Kaylord.

Seriously at times she was more hopeless than him. She remembered the time she dragged everyone to try new clothes only to find Hua would start talk to the owner about ripped clothes they were selling.

Kiana: I told her a billion times that's fashion....why cant she understand....oh well at least In the end it was all sorted out....and I got a cool dress too!! Hehe I cant wait to try it and go out with Mei-senpai soon!......and I will perhaps consider showing it to Kaylord if he wasnt so dense....

She scrolled further. She found an old core memory where Mei was teaching Kaylord how to cook. It was the best day of her life, she managed to steal a whole loaf of bread, a good chunk of cheese, a bit of meat, and a whole lot of other stuff when they werent looking. By the time they were finished the fridge was almost empty.

Kiana: well it isnt my fault they didnt catch me Hehe....Kaylord can never even touch me! Ah those days....I guess they do make good food.....but Mei's food will always be the best, hands down!

She scrolled even further. She found a video. It was the day where she challenged everyone for a shooting range test, with the winner getting Himeko's prize( which turned out to be a beer bottle later, it drove everyone mad at her that day).

She played the video

*video*

Pov: Open space of the shooting range, back of the phone on the wall.

Mei: You recording?

Kiana: Yep I am!

Kaylord: cant I just give up in advance? Bronya's for sure gonna beat m-

Everyone: NO.

Kaylord: Aw fine.....

In the video, he grumpily made faces at Kiana while she explained the challenge. The girl grinned looking at the past. It turns out Kaylord was right, he was second last. Last place was Mei then him, then hua, then Kiana and first place was Bronya no surprise. Kaylord kept complaining if he had his battlesuit he would have stood a chance but everyone just tried to convince him to train without it.

She stopped smiling all of a sudden, as she looked up from her phone lost in thought. She didnt think she would miss him this badly. Ok maybe not so after the fact she broke his wardrobe and stole all of his sweets...but he cant stay mad at her. She has her ways.

But still....she felt a little uneasy. Suddenly she could hear someone shout out her name.

Mei: Kiana! Dinner's ready!