The feeling of warmth

Kaylord pov

I happily started humming to myself while himeko and Theresa started fixing the arena's simulation. A lot of my other classmates were defenitly jealous, but I couldn't freakin care. I just wish.....Mom and dad could see today's performance. She would have been proud of me. I went into a pocket and brought out her scarf and wore it. It makes me feel like she's with me. Soon the arena started running again, and one by one, A valkyrie tried his best at it. Soon, it was kiana's turn.

Kiana: Here I go! Wait till I beat you kaylord!!

Kaylord: Yeah, i doubt that.

Theresa kickstarted the simulation and off kiana went, determined. She managed to do well, though my record wont be broken today. After a while, she managed to finish defeating all the honkai beasts and got a good score.

Himeko: Great job kiana, you did well.

Kiana: Did I surpass kaylord?!

Theresa: Nope. Not even close

Kiana: WHAT?!??!?!

Kaylord: Kiana, I literally Collected and intensified a lot of honkai energy and released it into a single powerful attack. Also, I killed more honkai beasts than you did. Checkmate.

I grinned at her and she pouted at me.

Kiana: HOW?!??!

Mei: Yeah, how did you actually manage to grasp that much power without hurting yourself?

Kaylord: With the power of meh magic sword and armour!!

Mei: Explain

Kaylord: Ok so I installed a special feature in the blade's metal that allows it to absorb Honkai energy and powers itself along with my armour. With the help of my armour, I can store a lot of honkai energy safely. And As you all saw, I can intensify and compress that energy so it becomes even more destructive and powerful and BOOM everything's dead. Got that?

Rita: Intensifying and compressing the energy you say?

I pointed to my core of my armour.

Kaylord: Yep. This core takes all honkai energy and transforms it into a more safer yet destructive one. Without this thing the whole suit will blow up.

Kiana: Jeez what a nerd.

Kaylord: At least this "nerd" defeated you!!

I pinched her cheek and she started chasing after me, saying How dare you! Iam gonna kill you for that!! After a while, she managed to catch me.

Kiana: I got you now.

I waved a chocolate bar in front of her face and instantely kiana.EXE has stopped working. She took it and started eating it.

Kaylord: So, we cool?

Kiana: Hmph! Never!

Kaylord: What?! Why?!

Kiana: Because I said so you baka!

Kalord: Mei, gimme your sword for a second will you? I need to cut a tuna for dinner.

Kiana: Hey!

We laughed a bit at kiana's reaction. Even the s-rank valkyries joined in too.

Theresa: well that concludes the exams. Everyone, return to your dorms.

Everyone: Ok.

3rd person pov:

As soon as the students left himeko and Theresa looked at the newcomers seriously.