The unfolding chains of events

Kaylord's POV

Alram: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kaylord: Aw c'mon seriously I wanna sleep more....

Ai: Well I said otherwise! Now wake up!

Kaylord: Not yet....

Ai: Anything could happen to Kiana.

That instantely made me open my eyes and sit straight up. I looked at my hands and strangely I found sirin's ring on my pointy finger of my right hand. Even though i slept like the dead, my body still felt stiff and sore like it was on fire ( probably because it was )

Ai: Ah finally! Now make breakfast. Rozaliya and lili have been on my nerves bouncing around the dorm. They cant stand still.

Kaylord: Fine fine.

Yawning, I made my way downstairs. As soon as I did I saw the twins curled up in the couch watching TV. Basically treating themselves like home.

Rozaliya: There's barely anything! Why do people cut out almost all the channels?!

Kaylord: That's cause there either captured, possessed or dead.

Lili: The sun didnt even rise. Its still night time, only brighter.

No way.

I went to the window and pushed the curtains a bit. She was right, the atmosphere was still dark, but there aren't many stars and the moon was still emerging waves of energy.

Kaylord: * Da F......what's going on up there......*

Rozaliya: Oi kaylord! What's for breakfast! I'm hungry!

Lili: Idiotka roza at least be polite.

Rozaliya: But iam hungry!

I chuckled a bit, before going to the kitchen and prepared a small breakfast for everyone. As soon as I was done, the twins took their seats and digged in.

Rozaliya: This is so good! It's better than those stuff they always sell at Anti-* Mpfh?!*

Lili stuffed a peice of bread in rozaliaya's mouth which made me a bit suspicious, but didnt show it.

Lili: No talking while eating.

Kaylord: * Hm....benreas must be really hungry. I should probably check on her.*

Leaving the twins to their own stuff, I went to my room and slowly opened the door only to meet a sight I never would have expected.

Benreas was sleeping peacefully, purring softly, her wings acting like a blanket for herself. Her face was one of pure bliss. I couldnt help but smile seeing her vulnerable side. So that means even a cold hearted person like her Does have a softer side huh.

I decided to not bother her and was about to close the door-

Benreas: I will.....prevail.

I stopped dead in my tracks and peeked at her face. Closed eyes, she must be dreaming then.

A shudder came to her and her face turned into a bit painful one. That's when I knew she was having a nightmare. I know very well how it feels to be stuck in it and decided to help.

I entered the room and started to gently shake her up.

Kaylord: Benreas? Benr-

Suddenly in a flash I got tossed to the ground and she was above me, claws near my face ready to screw me. Her eyes were mad, as if she was ready to kill.

Kaylord: Hey hey! It's me Kaylord!

I showed her the ring and that made her slowly start to calm down. She slowly returned to the bed and her cold calm stare returned to her.