Chapter 30; Confession

Chapter 30

[ 4 MONTHS LATER ]

A bright morning welcomed the already chaotic city, traffic was visible along the road, many people bargained or sold some clothes on the market as Pete stared at the plate in front of him, as always, his loss of appetite didn't spare him today, neither his mind can't focus on his surroundings.

A warmth of skin suddenly invades his thoughts, making his senses snap from reality. " Why thinking so heavy?" Miller asked.

" Oh? It's nothing! I'm fine " He awkwardly assured, tucking his hair behind his earlobe.

" Are you thinking about your personal psychiatrist?" Miller asked, joining Pete from his depressed mood. " I still couldn't believe that this week would be our last session" Pete sighed, pouting sadly from his place.

" Isn't that great? I mean, you're already recovering, Pete. You're already recovered to be specific"

" Yeah, I suppose?" Pete sadly answered, his tone were a little bit of blue, and Miller wasn't taking those as a response.

" You can still give him some gifts if you're certainly grateful from Arm. Or even visits his house on holidays or weekends. It's fine, Pete, It's not like he's going to die" Miller teased his soon-to-be-boyfriend [ based In his own understanding] , proceeding to eat the meat on his plate. Pete eventually gently slapped his chest, for the bad jokes that he blurted out.

" Later you'll receive a fist from me" Pete promised, chuckling unbelievably from his place. " Oh shit, What about something else" Miller's tone were somehow deceiving if he wasn't typically a psychiatrist on its own. He smirked mischievously, like a menace guy that he is.

" Just eat your meat, please we're eating" Pete demanded and was certainly embarrassed by Miller's shamelessness. Everyday or week, this man was getting ashamed and bravely teasing him whenever he had the chance. And worst is that Pete kept falling on it! He couldn't also deceive Miller everytime he denied that he wasn't blushing because the jerk was also a psychiatrist himself. Well, those sweet words were also happiness from him, so Pete eventually let the guy teases him.

Pete likes Miller, but he wasn't confident with Vegas' feelings towards him.

" Pete" Miller cutely asked, like his voice was being pressed by a train that was passing by. " Hmm?"

" Can I take you somewhere after this?" Miller casually asked, pretending that it wasn't typically a big deal. But inside, his heart was thumping faster than a normal rate.

Somewhere? Pete wandered

" Where? Don't you have any appointments today?" Pete confirmed, so that there won't be any obstacles later if Miller was literally planning to take him somewhere.

" Nothing actually, and that is a surprise"

" So it means you're free this day?" Pete's eyes sparkled glittery from his pupils, like a puppy who could finally spend his time with his adorable owner.
" Yeah, We could go whenever you want later but before that, I wanted to spare some moments" With you

" And that is?" Pete suspiciously asked, even though he's just eager to know where's the specific destination.

" It's a secret" Miller handsomely winked from the latter, purposely making the guy's heart flutter. He truly knows how to flirt with people, considering that he studied the strand psychology. But, it wasn't an excuse for him to flirt with Pete. Miller truly liked Pete before, perhaps the charm and his brave personality was the reason.