Special Chapter 5.5

(SPECIAL CHAPTER 5.5)

TW: Force Sex, Rape, abused

THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN A MATURE CONTENT SO IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE YOU CAN JUST NOT READ OR SKIP THIS BECAUSE THIS IS JUST A SPECIAL CHAPTER
AND IT DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO IN CHAPTER SIX. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

" V–vegas….ah! s-stop now please" Pete cried hardly holding to the bedsheets afraid he might collapsed.

Vegas didn't seemed to care and just kept fucking his older brother from behind still not satisfied after the countless rounds they did it.

" I–I can't come anymore Vegas"

" How can I stop Pete? You're slutty hole is squeezing me inside" Vegas groaned, still thrusting faster.

" Please stop!" Pete sobbs softly, helpless and  didn't have the strength to fight back.

"Shhh, Don't cry Pete it doesn't suit you" Vegas covers the latter's mouth softly before shoving it's two fingers inside that made Pete choke.

" Suck it" Vegas then added, still ramming inside Pete's hole didn't even have the mercy to stop.

The older brother obeyed and had no choice but to suck it like a slut he is. He felt disgusted, helpless and at the same time pathetic. He wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible but what can he do if he can't even fight back his younger brother?

He felt his pride being humiliated on what his younger brother was doing. He wanted this shit to stop so badly but he himself also didn't know how.

He knows only one way but he can't risk anything like that!

Be Vegas lover

Pete cried thinking those thoughts. He felt his mind being torned off because of the exhausting activity that they did many times but the bastard still didn't have the audacity to stop not even once!

" Fuck Pete! ahhh… just like that" Vegas moaned that can hear all throughout the room.

Vegas can feel that his orgasm is coming so he thrust faster than before that made their bed slightly shaking. Meanwhile Pete who's now covered in marks felt his knees trembling that is now ready to collapse.

" I'm gonna come Pete, Let's come together" Vegas groaned onto the latter's ear seductively, pumping Pete's shaft at a faster pace.

" Vegas!.Hnng...T–too much!" Pete moaned softly because of Vegas that is fucking him from behind and Vegas hands that is now on his member.

Vegas comes into the latter's hole before Pete. Pete Immediately collapsed on the bed but was still slightly conscious. Meanwhile Vegas went onto the latter's anus licking all the excess come that is now dripping on Pete's thigh.

" W–what are you doing Vegas?''Pete clutched onto the bed sheets tightly, feeling all his energy drained.

He knows what his younger brother is doing but he wants the bastard to stop Immediately because he doesn't know if he can handle another round anymore.

He might actually passed out this time.

" Pete…. Let's do it again" Vegas snuggled onto the latter's neck sniffing it softly.

" I can't now Vegas! Please give me a break" Pete insisted.

" But you're hard?" Vegas points at the latter's erection that made Pete blushed a little.

" Shut up Bastard! It's your fault" Pete Immediately covers his naked lower abdomen with the blanket beside him.

" Since it is my fault, let me make up for that" Vegas smirked, straddling Pete's waist again before switching their positions.

Vegas was now on the bed laying, while Pete is on top of him.

" Help yourself Pete" Vegas started, which made Pete raise his eyebrows confusedly.

" You can abuse this cock of mine to satisfy your slutty hole darling" Vegas whispered onto Pete's neck before licking and biting it.

~•~

A/N: Hello Bubbles!! I just feel like to include this chapter because in these past few chapters you didn't actually see how Evil is Vegas so this might be your reference on how merciless he is:) I mean not to really merciless... let's just say cruel?

Anyways,Thank you for 1k reads!!(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) This really meant a lot to me💙💙