Chapter 3: Helpless

Chapter 3

" V-vegas!Why aren't you asleep yet?" Pete stuttered, asking his younger brother.

" I'm asking you Pete. Why are you late?" Vegas seems serious in his tone that made Pete a little bit nervous.

" What do you mean? I told you earlier that we have a company dinner right?"

" Really?" Vegas chuckled, not convinced.

" Is that all?" Pete frowned, confused on his brother's action while Vegas' face is like a predator scaring its prey to confessed.

" Yeah? What do you expect?" the older brother said, patting Vegas' shoulder.

Pete then  goes to the kitchen getting some cold water to freshen up a little bit because of nervousness. Vegas is acting a little bit weird

He gulped on his water letting the water freely flow on his throat. It's a little bit dark so the latter can't see clearly but Pete can feel that someone is staring at him deeply from afar. it feels like he's being spied on. Pete didn't just mind it and continued to drink on his cold water.

He was about to turn around when he felt a cold hand around his waist that made him flinch a little. Vegas rested his chin on the latter's broad shoulder comfortably.

" I'm sorry Pete, Did I go too far?"

Pete was supposed to feel comfort when his younger brother apologised, but instead he felt goosebumps all throughout his body that made him pushed Vegas away.

" It's okay Vegas. I think I'm tired, that's why my body feels sensitive.

The disappointment on Vegas' face is literally so obvious but Vegas still manage to keep his patience.

" Then you should rest now Pete" Vegas smiled like nothing happened that even made Pete's mind puzzled.

" I'll go first," Pete replied, Faking a smile to his brother.

Pete walked upstairs and Vegas followed behind him. The older brother was about to close his door when a hand appeared on the side corner stopping it.

" Vegas?What's wrong?" Pete asks his younger brother who's now holding the door.

" I want to sleep with you Pete"

" I'm tired Vegas. Can you sleep in your room first?"

Vegas didn't respond because he himself doesn't want to.

" I promise you can sleep here tomorrow night" Pete convinced.

Vegas smirked at the latter that made even Pete lose his mind on why his brother is acting like a guy maniac. Pete didn't speak further and just closed his own door assuring that it's locked.

Let's just be sure

It's not that he doesn't trust his younger brother, it's just that Vegas has been acting really weird since earlier. He didn't need to feel obligated because it's his life whether where he goes or stays. It's not like every detail of it needs to be told to his brother, Pete has his own life and privacy too.

Pete stripped himself and went to the bathroom cleaning himself before sleeping. The atmosphere felt uncomfortable all of a sudden because he felt like someone was watching him even though he didn't see any.

Pete shrugged those thoughts, turning off his lamp before going into his bed sleeping peacefully.

[ 3:35 AM, THURSDAY MORNING]

PETE'S POV;

I felt an uncomfortable feeling beside. Someone is hugging me from behind and kissing the back of my neck softly. I was trying to get out from the guy's hug but why can't I move my other hand?

I looked up with my sleepy eyes, seeing my one hand being handcuffed from the bed frame while the other one was free. At first, I didn't actually realise what's happening but then the kiss that was  just on the back of my neck was now on my collarbone.

My eyes widened, realising what situation I am in now. I turned around beside me just to see my younger brother's face with its eyes full of lust.

" What the hell Vegas?! what are you doing?!!" I was mad at him and disgusted on why he is doing this.

" I'm your brother Vegas, Uncuffed me right now!" I yelled at him angrily but he didn't seem to care and continued kissing me like I am his favourite meal.

" It seems like you haven't got what situation you are in Pete" He moved on top of me whispering into my ear, saying this words.

" Don't worry, I'll help you realize," He added.

I was about to push him with my free hand but he immediately caught it and pinned me against the bed.

How can he be so strong?

" Please let go of me Vegas. I'm not playing with you, I'm serious!" I warned, but he just fucking laughed at me.

" God You're so sexy when you beg Pete, Do it more" Vegas held my chin, saying it.

" Sexy you mean? I'm a guy Vegas! I'm not sexy!"

" And why are you doing this? Are you still mad about it?"

" I told you that I was at a company dinner right?!"

I literally wanted to get out of this shit but Vegas hands and the handcuffs are still clinging into my arms. He didn't seem to care and started looking for something that even made me annoyed.

What the fuck? This kid still doesn't want to untie me?

Vegas then left my room that made me too stunned to speak. Did he just leave me like this?!!

" Hey,  Vegas!" I shouted, annoyed , feeling the handcuffs will leave a mark on my wrist later.

I waited for a minute before finally this kid come back and start walking into my direction holding something. I didn't seem to analyse what he was holding and I don't actually care. I just want him to uncuffed me and smack that head of his.

" Where the hell did you—"

I was cut off when Vegas put a ball gag on my mouth that made me choke on my own saliva.

" Perfect" He muttered before moving on top of me straddling my waist again.

" W-egjas! get off this thing into my mouth!" I don't know if he actually understood what I was saying but he just stared at me deeply, memorising every detail and structure of how my body and face were built.

Vegas roamed his hands on my chest going to my lower abdomen. He then goes to my neck, kissing it harshly, biting, licking and sucking it to leave some marks.

" Vegas Please stop!" I begged him getting out my wrist from his tight grip.

" Do you really want me, Pete? But your body says otherwise"

Vegas undid my boxer and I felt a cold palm against my shaft pumping it up and and down.

I finally realised and understood what my younger brother was doing to me. I thought at first he's just getting revenge on me because I got home late but I didn't expect  him to go this far.

He's raping me! and worst is that I can't do anything as his older brother. I'm just here laying, accepting all his touch that he gave like a pathetic that I am.

I didn't realise that a group of tears kept rolling out onto my cheeks realising those.

Vegas changed more than I expected.

I closed my eyes helpless, accepting that this is really my faith. No matter how many times I tell him to stop he won't listen to me.

" You're Mine Pete. Remember that'' Vegas said in his authoritative voice.