Chapter 17; Shocking Presence

Chapter 17

It's been an hour since Pete entered the large bathroom and Vegas' patience was being tested. It's bothering him that he can't even focus on reading.

He's just pleasuring himself. What took him so long? Vegas demands, furiously.

Vegas witnessed his brother from the bathroom doing unholy things but he didn't try to interrupt. Indeed, he was infuriated by Pete's schemes but he also knows that he needs to control himself to get his brother's trust again. It was a hard task to do so but Vegas hopes it'll be worth it.

Minutes of reading, The door opened with a presence of Pete whose hair was messy ruffled due to unusual amount of wetness coming from his hair. He tooked a bath. His body was covered with a white shirt, and a black pants for his smooth legs. Pete didn't noticed his brother's presence that's why he kept drying his hair with the towel around his palm; with a closed eyes.

Meanwhile, Vegas was amused that Pete still didn't notice him, despite of the light coming from his direction. The lamp was turned on with him reading some kind of interesting book coming from his hands, half naked with a blanket covering his torso, and last, his round glasses covering his eyes that is undeniably splendid. Fucking ethereal. Vegas looks like a demon in disguise. 

Has a handsome appearance yet dangerously unpredictable. 

Vegas slyly smirked from his position but his focus was still on the goddamn book. Pete hummed, slowly opening his eyes from the short period of time of happiness. He wished that those feelings could last more. The first person that caught his eye was his brother leaning against the headboard. Pete didn't know if he was being delusional or seeing things but all he could spot was his brother's bare chest, with specs that would terribly suit its appearance.

Such a show-off! Pete thought.

Pete was startled that he almost jolted from his position, but he still tries to stay calm despite him being embarrassed.

" That must be really a nice release? Don't you think so Pete?" Vegas narrowed his gaze from Pete's. 

" W–what?" You fucking cunt! You should've just stayed quiet!

Vegas secretly let out a sly smirk, before flipping his blanket over, trying to get up from his own feets. He closed the book before throwing it on the queen sized bed. Now, he was on his feet with long pants, surrounding his legs, half naked, ruffled hair, with goddamn round glasses on. Pete slowly gulped from his sight. His instincts say he needs to distance himself from the devil.

Vegas slowly walks towards his brother's direction, both hands in his pockets. 

Pete on the other hand, was walking backwards, like he was trying to avoid his psycho brother. But Vegas didn't stop. He was walking in front but his brother was opposite. The tension between the two was intense, but it's like Pete was the only one who's freaking nervous. Vegas didn't even budge like indeed someone was summoning him, walking from Pete's spot. It's like he's been controlled and driven by his psycho self. It's coming back?! Pete thought.

The tension was insanely unsettled until Pete felt a cold brick touching against his clothes thin fabric.

Shit. 

His back was facing the wall, preventing him from running away. Also include the chains who's wrapping around his reddened ankle. Now, he's nowhere to go.

But still, Vegas didn't stop. His steps were still ringing along Pete's ear and if Pete was being honest right now? He'd rather face death than facing this sociopath person in front of him. Moment of silence, Vegas unexpectedly stopped and Pete was relieved and confused as to why. The room was still dark, even though the lamp was still on. Vegas' half appearance was covered in light but its face and clavicle aren't. Pete was not sure what expressions Vegas was wearing. But he didn't try to know. He doesn't want to play with fire if possible.