PROLOGUE🥀

"Why are you doing this Vegas?" Pete cried embracing the two cold bodies on the floor hoping they're still alive.

" I'm doing this because I love you so much Pete. I did this because of you" The bastard Vegas just chuckled, smiling like a maniac satisfied with just what he did.

" Are you crazy? they're our parents Vegas! Why did you Poison them?" Pete shouted angrily at his younger brother, confronting him.

" They deserve it. They've been so much trouble for us these past few weeks that's why I kill them" Vegas said proudly, explaining.

" We can be together  without them Pete. They're just an obstacle to our lives" Vegas then added.

The younger brother is laughing like a psychopath before The older brother slapped him hard. The slap made his mouth bleed that made Vegas come back to his senses.

" You crazy psychopath bastard!!" Pete didn't know what to do with this psycho brother of  his so he had no choice to get the knife on their dining table and point it at Vegas direction.

" P'Pete you don't know how sexy you are right now" Vegas said before walking into his older brother directly who's holding a knife.

" Don't you dare walk towards me Vegas, or else I might not hesitate to stab you" Pete serious voice makes Vegas paused for a minute laughing like nothing happened.

" I know you can't Pete. Don't try too hard to be a good son. Because soon you'll begging me to fuck you later-" Vegas reassured. " Because of the drug that I put onto your drink," He then added.

Pete was shocked and his hands are slightly shaking. Vegas is right, He can't kill his own brother, Pete knows that there is no escape to this except if he just surrender his all pride and humanity to Vegas. His eyesight is starting to blurry because the drug that was starting to affect him that made his knees trembled and weak. He wanted to get out of the house Immediately but the dizziness and the blurriness surrounding him made it even harder to escape. Pete is sweating so hard feeling aroused all of a sudden still trying to escape until he feels an arm around his shoulder supporting him. and he then looked up just to see his younger brother Vegas, smiling like a maniac ready to devour him.

" Let's have fun tonight P'Pete"