Chapter 7: Bad Pet

Chapter 7

" Arm? A–are you there?" Pete asked calling his boyfriend.

" Yes Pete. But why is your voice sounds so pale? Are you sick?"

" No, not really. It's just that its been very hard to handle my works these past few days" Pete lied, not wanting his boyfriend Arm, to worry.

" Are you sure? This is not so you Pete. You can always tell me what's bothering you these days, I'm ready to listen" Arm replied calmly, comforting Pete.

" No! I–its really fine. I–I'm great!"

" Pete" The tone on Arm's voice seems serious that made Pete smile faded.

" You know you can always tell me your problem right? I'm here to help you anytime. I'm your boyfriend Pete and I know if you're lying or not"

" I love you" Pete muttered, sobbing softly on his phone.

" I love you to babe. Don't cry it doesn't suits your beautiful face"

" C–can I go there?"

" You know that you're always welcome in my home right?of course you can go"

" Ok then I'll be there in fifteen minutes"

" Pete. Let's talk about it later hmm?" Arm continued.

Pete smiled, nodding its head to answer. Arm smiled at him sincerely that made Pete felt comfort that he have always wanted.

VEGAS POV:

Due to the incident that happened earlier I felt my back aching so hard that I felt like my bones were going to be fractured in no time. Pete pushed me so hard that made myself thrown in the cold wooden floor of my bedroom. Pete then ran Immediately because of the nervousness and fear that he's feeling that's all written all over his face.

I should teach him a lesson

He's being a bad boy these past few days

" Pete?Let's talk shall we?" I knocked on his wooden door, forcefully opening his locked doorknob.

" Pete"  I recalled but no response.

" You better open this fucking door or I won't hesitate to kick this shit" I yelled all my might and I don't care even my parents will heard it.

I am now kicking this wooden door in front of me when I feel a person's presence behind my back. 

" Vegas!"

" What are you doing to your brother's door?"

It's mother

" Where's P'Pete?" I asked annoyedly, rolling my eyes out.

" He just left now. Do you need something?"

He fucking left without my permission?

I see…

He wanted to test my patience huh?

" Then why did you let him?" 

My mother flinched a little because of my sudden change of voice. Her actions were a little bit confused but still manage to answer me.

" It's Your brother Vegas! He can go wherever he wants too! Of course I'll let him be, He's my son not a prisoner"