Chapter 27; Truth about past?

Chapter 27

PETE

My eyes were sleepy, body couldn't move yet, even my mouth was extremely dry. I could heard a loud siren coming outside and I was confused and troubled as to why. I opened my eyes, witnessing my body in the cold mattress, lying comfortably just like nothing happened. It was even confusing me somehow. My wrist should've been bruised because Vegas did tied me in the bed frame, yet it was creepily comfortable in my own perspective. Vegas was nowhere again to be found. It's like he always disappears every time  I find him. Even when I was captivated a few weeks ago, Whenever I wanted him, he always suddenly just stood right in front of me. It's truly agonizing to be coincidence. Vegas, That man wasn't here. He even untied my hands and feet what a dumb man. What does he really wanted to achieve?!

I tried my best to stand with my own feet, the attempt was successful but I still had to touch some furniture, helping me to support myself. I went outside the room and was welcomed with a decent living area, with a guy sitting on the couch.

Arm?! How did he get In here?!

" Arm!" I shouted from his direction, running closer until I reached his body. He was unconscious for the meantime but still managed to wake up from my loud voice.

" What are you doing here? Vegas didn't hurt you right?!"  I was desperate for an answer but he just smiled at me like an idiot. I'm not kidding aren't I?

" What are you smiling about?!" I slapped his chest gently, and was annoyed that he didn't even update me when he was leaving yesterday.

" Nothing, I'm just glad that you're safe"

Well I am glad that you're safe too

" Vegas? Where is he?!" It's not like I'm concerned, I'm just worrying that maybe he ran off somewhere.

" Vegas…" It's not that I assume but Arm was acting weird lately. Whenever I asked him about Vegas he didn't want to answer me. Even last week he was acting suspicious too!

" It's not the time to worry about Vegas, Pete. I'm certain that he's hiding somewhere but we need to get you out here Immediately. This area will be searched to find some proof and evidence against his doings" He nervously explained, interlocking his fingers together.

What's really happening?

Soon, Arm dragged me out of the room, holding my wrist while luring me outside the hotel. Stepping outside the building, an ambulance was there outside and even a police car was parked on the corner. I could feel the doctors and police officers piercing their gazes towards my appearance like I was the suspect that they needed to catch. I bet Arm didn't notice it, considering he was busy finding some vehicles along the streets.

" Hey, Arm, Where are we going by the way?" I tapped his shoulder before he narrowed his gaze at me. He assured me with a smile but he didn't respond to my question. Now, I'm certainly perplexed

Something is really happening. Arm is acting weird, I always catch some people staring at my body like I technically did something wrong to them! Even Vegas, He was nowhere to be found. There's definitely something that I need to found out—

" Pete, let's get in" Arm interrupted my thoughts, and I Immediately followed inside the car.

This is his car though, But who's driving?!
He's not familiar in my opinion but the way he acted was somehow suspicious too. Arm was sitting beside me, continuously tapping his feet on the ground while the other guy kept narrowing his glance on the mirror, somehow checking me out. Not to assume but he really is weird.