Chapter 16; Confusing feelings

Chapter 16

[ A/N; Hello my dear readers!! I tried to put a warning below this text because there are explicit scenes that are not really suitable for young audiences. So please if you see this warning make sure that you're open minded enough regarding this matter. If you don't like what you're seeing, kindly skip this chapter and find another book that will suit your taste :)) ]

Read at your own risk;

[ TRIGGER WARNING; MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ]

=•••=

instead, Vegas asked something enjoyable, " Do you want to watch a movie?"

Pete's mind was puzzled, slightly narrowing his gaze suspiciously along Vegas' eyes. A slight hesitation was saying that he shouldn't fall again from his brother's tricks but boredom was swallowing him so much that he unconsciously nodded on his brother's offer. Well fuck…Pete thought.

Genuinely smiling Vegas,  was now on the bed, bringing his laptop along his, leaning his back on the foamy headboard. He tilted his head, checking Pete's position if his brother felt comfortable and he wanted to laugh in front his sight. Pete was on the edge of the bed, inches away from Vegas like it was purposely distancing himself from the psycho. But Pete can't help it. He knew the risk that he might possibly encounter. He's being cautious after what happened thirty minutes ago.

He doesn't want to repeat the same actions again.

Meanwhile Vegas, despite his sympathy towards his brother's uncomfy position, didn't dare to approach him because he had a hunch that Pete would be really uneasy if he forces him by his side. He let Pete stay inches away from him before he opened the file with tons of downloaded movies, displayed on the screen.

Pete's eyes were sparkling and he was extremely excited when he saw the bunch of movies on Vegas laptop. Because of too much enthusiasm, he unknowingly snuggled closer beside Vegas' shoulder, not noticing that he was now beside his psycho brother. Vegas glances at Pete's glimmering eyes and he can't help but to smile authentically. He likes this version of Pete.

" What do you want to watch?" He asked, still staring in awe in front of the dazzling person.

Pete spared a glance at him, " I can pick anything I want?" He asked with a combination of eagerness from his voice. Vegas nodded and Pete took those chances as approval. He slowly leaned, lowering his head where the laptop was placed on Vegas thighs.

Vegas actually didn't care what movie Pete would choose. He just cares about his brother's happiness for now. However, there's one happiness that he can't give to Pete for the meantime. Its freedom.

Meanwhile, Pete was still choosing the movie that they might watch, Vegas on the other hand was blankly staring at Pete, like he's one of the masterpieces that God created from this world. The way those bangs would drop from his forehead and will somehow cover Pete's eyes? Vegas just wanted to tuck it in behind Pete's ears but he's afraid that his brother will accuse him again for being a pervert.

It wasn't a voluntary action, but Vegas finds himself gently touching Pete's hair, softly caressing his brother's scalp. He himself was also unaware about his behavior but his mind was preventing him from considering his own actions.

Pete felt those roaming hands around his hair, slightly flinching about the abrupt idea. He fearfully looked at Vegas, like he was indeed traumatized about what will happen to him again.

" I–I'm sorry. You can continue to choose " idiot!  Vegas cleared his throat, resting his arms above his chest.

Minutes have passed when Pete finally decides what movie they will watch today.