Chapter 10: Drunk words are sober thoughts, they say

Chapter 10

Pete was getting extremely bored. In Pete's calculation, It's been weeks since Vegas held him captive in this spacious apartment, not wanting Pete to taste the word freedom. Pete is worried about their parents, He was wondering if they know Vegas' doings towards him, and If there's a chance that they actually know…Then there's a possible reason that they're Vegas accomplice for doing this.  But, No! It can't be! Pete's adoptive parents will surely save him from this living hell once they know how cruel their Son, Vegas, is regarding him. They will. Pete thought.

" Why suddenly, thinking heavily hmm?" Pete flinched, glaring at Vegas who's now walking in his direction.
" Chill Pete, I won't do anything"

" When are you going to release me?" He took the courage again, asking those questions everytime Vegas appeared in front of him.

" Bold of you to think I would do that" Vegas chuckled, sitting on the edge of the bed, where Pete was sitting just an inch apart from him.

" There's no forever in this world Vegas, Don't be so full on yourself" 

Vegas clenched his jaw, hearing his brother's statement. What Pete said was certainly true. Vegas knows that time will come Pete will leave him because of his obsessive doings but not for now. Not yet. He's not ready to let Pete go. There's so many things that he wanted to do together with Pete and once he was satisfied with those, Perhaps he might have given Pete the freedom that he needed. It's just a possibility for Vegas. It's his decision whether he'll do so.

Vegas stood up, not considering Pete's word and leaving his brother in confusion. Pete's inner-chest felt a big relief that Vegas didn't do anything to him this time for talking back. Not today. He was finding a way to uncuff those metal handcuffs surrounding his reddened wrist due to trying to resist those tons of times. But Pete didn't succeed. He failed countless times.

Pete is being phenomenon, Why would Vegas like him? How can Vegas see his worth when he himself didn't see it? It made Pete's mind left in puzzled. His verdict was questioned. He doesn't know why Vegas likes him that much to the point Vegas will go far for doing this. Doing this to his own brother. Pete knows that Vegas loved him, but he didn't expect that his own brother had secret feelings for him, romantically!. That's the worst. It is weird, to be honest. Pete can't Imagine Vegas and him doing lovey-dovey like a couple on the street, it makes his skin spike in shiver. He doesn't want those. He's content and satisfied being Vegas side but not like this! Not him being a prisoner in this decent apartment. It's sickening Pete's veins. He wanted to run as far as he could just for him to leave, but what can he do? his right hand was in a fucking cuffs, with a long chain, connecting with it. He hated it. He hated all of this. Words can't express how much he loathed his brother, Vegas. Pete realized that those deceiving actions of Vegas was part of his plan. This! All of this was planned by his psycho brother. And Pete thinks that he's literally dumb for not noticing. He freaking hates on how stupid he becomes. Pete blames himself multiple times and he'll blame himself forever.

Without further ado, the door suddenly opened that made Pete turn around to see who it was. Of course, Vegas as always! Who can he expect?! Vegas was wearing a white shirt tucked in inside his black Jeans pairing it with his black denim jacket. His hair was neatly organized, looks like he was meeting with someone. Pete felt extremely happy. Vegas was gone all day and him finding this moment as a great opportunity to find a way to escape. Pete suddenly feels victory inside him. He slightly smiled thinking those but not too exposed for him to be noticed.

" I'm leaving for a moment Pete. I'm meeting with my friends today. Without me here, you should learn to behave yourself. You know the consequence Pete" Vegas warned, but more like a threat. Pete on the other hand doesn't care. He admits that there's a slight fear building up his inside but No! It's not important for now. What Important to him was to elude. That's Pete's main goal.