Chapter 15 ; Controlling Patience is the key

Chapter 15

[ A/N; Hello my dear readers!! I tried to put a warning below this text because there are explicit scenes that are not really suitable for young audiences. So please if you see this warning make sure that you're open minded enough regarding this matter. If you don't like what you're seeing, kindly skip this chapter and find another book that will suit your taste :)) ]

Read at your own risk; 

[ TRIGGER WARNING; MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ]

=•••=

What the fuck is happening? Pete thought.

Pete slowly opened his eyes, seeing his brother in front of him, eagerly sucking his lower lip while closing its eyes to the finest.  Vegas grabbed him by the scalp but Pete was observing his brother's reaction while facing him. Its ears were flushed red, like someone did pour red ink from those. Vegas would always try to force his tongue from Pete's mouth but technically failed. He widely opened his mouth sucking Pete's lips, like it was his last meal. 

Pete's attention was all focused on his brother's action. He then leisurely closed his eyes, accepting Vegas kisses, like it was one of the most addicting things that he has ever tasted. Both of them were driven from the abrupt schemes when Vegas grip tightened along his brother's hair and Pete can't help but to release an involuntary moan. It was sloppy, passionate and a wet mess from the two. Drools start to form under their chins, dripping from the comfy mattress.

Moments have passed, both of them parted their lips for the second time, trying to catch their breaths that they need to inhale.  Looking into each other's eyes was indeed a bad decision for Pete. He realized that he met Vegas lips from his!  His both cheeks start to turn red, like a ripe tomato ready to harvest from its own grave. It was an embarrassing idea from Pete's impression because he was aware that he shouldn't have done that. He was fucking stupid for falling to the deceiving lust. His body reaction overtaken him too much and he fucking hated it. His body betrayed him to be honest.

Yet, there was an overstimulation coming from his stomach that he couldn't even register from his mind when Vegas was kissing him at that moment. It's almost unexplainable for Pete to comprehend. He was confused and hated himself at the same time. 

A sudden voice  broke the inelegant silence, " I–I'm going outside for a moment"  Vegas excuses himself, leaving the processing latter inside their room.

=•••=

VEGAS

I rushed myself out of the bedroom where Pete was staring at me, with a stunned reaction written along his confused face. He watched me leave the room as I made my way from the bathroom beside the kitchen refrigerator. It was a little bit cramped, but I still managed to hide myself from the clear awkwardness. I locked the door behind me, before looking at myself in the mirror, unable to control my raging erection inside my pants.

" Fuck " I uttered, almost whisper is the outcome.  It was embarrassing that I even got a boner just for kissing my brother. But I can't help but to think about the fact that he was responding to those sensual kisses. It makes my body blazing hot from the sudden action, even my ears become red! 

I brushed my hair backwards because of the obvious frustration painted on my face, including the annoying hard on inside my tight pants. I tried to calm myself down by thinking about the happiest day that I had with Pete still. It didn't work.