Chapter 9: Live

Chapter 9

" Where is Arm?" Pete asked, blankly staring from afar.

" He's dead" Vegas shortly replied, litting the cigarette between his fingertips.

" I thought you'll spare him?" Pete's voice cracked, because of the sorrowful emotions that he's feeling. He wanted to cry so badly but tears can't even form enough on his eyes because of the too much energy that he'd been consumed. 

" I'll do if you suck me off, But you didn't and he's useless for me that's why I killed him"

" You tried to kill me Vegas!  so what am I supposed to do?!" 

" Why do you care about him? You're mine Pete! So why thinking of another man when you have me?" 

" Of course I do care about him! He's my lover! It's normal for me to be worried"

" Lover?" Vegas chuckled unbelievably, walking towards Pete direction gripping its hair harshly.

Pete can feel that his hair will be torn of in a minute because of the tightness on how Vegas'clutch his hair. He held Vegas hand for it to lessen the pain that he's feeling but it's no use because Vegas still didn't give a sympathy towards him.

" What If I say that Arm chose money over you? Will you even had the courage to call him your lover?"

" What are you saying? I thought he's dead?!"

" You're so easy to deceive Pete, That's what I like about you" Vegas kissed the back of Pete's hand saying those word sincerely. Pete Immediately shrug his hand on Vegas palm because of the grossness that he's feeling.

" Arm wouldn't do that to me. I've known him for years and he said that he'd love me Vegas! Don't you fucking lie to me!"

" If he really loved you then why would he choose the money that I gave to him instead of you Pete? It doesn't make sense"

" Maybe you threatened him with your own words, that's why he left on his own! He wouldn't leave me just like that Vegas! He'd been my Bestfriend and lover for years so don't you dare say that you've known him better than me"

" And why would I threaten him? It's not even worth it of my time, The only one who truly cares and loves you was me Pete. I've always loved you and that feelings will never be changed"

" Love? What love Vegas? You don't fucking love me!" 

" You're just doing  this for your own good! All of this was because of your own obsession towards me!, You do are aware that you're hurting me emotionally and physically. So don't you dare to say that you love me because I didn't even see it once on your own actions. you took everything from me Vegas, all of my pride and dignity are, even my him!"

" I didn't took Arm away from you, He left on his own Pete! Why can't you understand me?"

" Did you ever once listen to me then?"

" Did you ever once listen to my words or favors? You didn't Vegas! You just care about your own. You only fucking loved yourself, so don't include me to your bullshits"

" I'm tired following all of your words even though I didn't mean those! I fucking want to get out in this living hell but you! You always follow me everywhere I'll go or stay you are always there. Your presence always hunts me In my dreams or even now! It suffocating me to the point I just wanted to die! It's hard for me to deal with a sociopath person like you Vegas, I'm fucking tired so please just kill me"