29; Changes on life

Chapter 29

" I told you I am not crazy!" The man argued numerous times, proving his own beliefs.

I was sitting inside a room, where the patient and detective were right in front of me, arguing some matter which I myself wasn't typically familiar with. I was getting extremely confused on whatever was happening but they said that I didn't actually need to speak, just my presence is enough. I watched the both of them argued until the officer spoke.

" Mr. Pongsakorn please calm down, We're not saying you're crazy, we just need you to understand and accept the fact that Vegas was  already dead"

" But Vegas is here! He's literally facing both of us officer "

" I am aware Mr. Pongsakorn but that is Doctor Vegas Miller, which means that he's not your step brother " He admitted my name, and gave me an apologetic look.

" Doctor? You all must be sick to deceived me! He isn't a doctor, Vegas is mere student"

" But I'm already a doctor " I decided to interrupt their conversation even though I am aware that it was rude for the both of them. I wouldn't let my instinct stay curious so I definitely need to know what's happening.

" Could please leave us for a second?" I turned my gaze to the officer, and he didn't think twice to leave us inside the room.

" Be careful" His last response.

That's somehow offensive if I am the patient

I returned a smile from him, before he eventually closed the door behind us. I narrowed my gaze to this innocent man, who Unfortunately was mentally unstable.

" What's your name?" I asked.

" Don't deceive me Vegas, you know it's not going to work" He replied, sighing heavily like he was indeed annoyed from my existence.

" Alright, Let's say I'm Vegas, But it looks like you're relieved and upset that I'm not dead " I decided to pretend, to at least to gather some more information. I don't know why this guy was worried about his brother and had an enormous hatred from Vegas, it just doesn't made sense that he was hoping and hating him at the same time.

" It's not like that!" He protested, and I could sense that he was hiding some grudge against his brother. Or it's something else…

I decided to follow my instincts, to understand if I was right, " You loved him but you can't accept it?"

"..."

" He hurted and torture you if I could tell, considering the bruises on your body"

But Vegas was dead, so he probably did it by himself. The bruises were still riped so I guess it's new

"..."

" The loved that you decipher wasn't true love but you love him as your own brother even though he hurted you, Am I right Mr.?"

"..."

Even though I finished my prediction, he didn't dare to answer me and he kept his head lower, like he's been caught off from his own crime. I pity him to be honest. I can't imagine the trauma that he need to endure when he was just a child yet he was suffering this illness all by himself.

" Is Mr. Arm your personal psychiatrist?" I asked, because it seems like there was a possibility.

" I don't know, they've been deceiving me since"