Xu Yihan choked on him, he really wanted to offer compensation.

    "Just mention anything you need." He Huan smiled

    a little coldly: "This is the second time you have said that you will compensate me."

    Xu Yihan coughed twice unnaturally: "It's all counted!"

    He Huan: "In that case, can you please change to another hotel?"

    Xu Yihan: "...Okay, let's do it as soon as possible."

    ...

    Xu Yihan had just returned to Fitz's ward, and the teammate guarding inside immediately got up and asked him.

    "Is He Huan okay?"

    "What did he say?"

    Xu Yihan spread his hands: "He's okay, he said let's change to another hotel."

    Xi Fu asked: "That's it?"

    Xu Yihan nodded: "That's it."

    Berkeley Applauded and cheered: "He didn't cry and make a fuss, and he didn't ask for compensation. I've never seen such a talkative oga."

    Xi Fu and Ji Changdong were completely stunned, and they didn't expect the matter to be solved so easily.

    They are even prepared to be cursed, beaten, and made the most demanding and difficult demands by the other party.

    Ji Changdong was a little distracted: "I thought..."

    oga are very delicate and enjoy special rights in law and public resources, which also makes them rather savage.

    Xi Fu: "But it's so fucking strange, why did He Huan go into heat at the door, and why did Fitz suddenly go crazy?"

    "Do you remember when I said that I smelled the pheromone of oga?" Berkeley rubbed his chin while Recalling what happened at that time: "He Huan should have been in heat at that time. Could it be because of He Huan's pheromone that Fitz went crazy?"

    Ji Changdong immediately retorted: "How could the boss be affected by an oga pheromone ? He's the most determined person I've ever seen!"

    "Stay away as an idiot. The most determined boss of your family pressed oga against the wall and kissed him, and he couldn't break it!" Berkeley made a gesture of hitting a wooden warehouse , took a look at Ji Changdong: "The anesthesia wooden warehouse I brought this time, the zr3 level, half a tube can handle an alien beast, your boss used three!

    " He pressed against the wall, pretending that Fitz lost control over He Huan.

    "Did you see, your boss was much wilder than me at the time, rubbing and rubbing on Oga's body, and sticking his tongue in it..."

    Xu Yihan kicked him hard: "Get out, it's so disgusting!"

    Ji Changdong's face turned red, and he turned his face away and couldn't bear to look directly.

    "Hahahaha, Berkeley, your dog's head is gone, I recorded your flirt, and I will show it to Fitz when he wakes up..." Xi Fu clicked to save on the optical computer.

    "Bastard, delete it immediately!" Berkeley rushed to grab Xifu's optical brain, but was held back by Ji Changdong and Xu Yihan.

    Ji Changdong thinks this is a good opportunity for revenge: "Brother Xifu, you must keep it well, and you must not let him delete it!"

    Several people made a fuss, and Berkeley was completely reduced to the object of everyone's entertainment.

    When he climbed out from under the bed with a golden chicken coop on his head, he was finally determined to fight back. He clenched his fist to beat Ji Changdong, but the fist hit halfway and happened to hit Fitz's chest.

    Fitz closed his eyes halfway, looking at his fist on his chest with no expression.

    Berkeley quickly put his hands behind his back, just like when he was caught smoking by his class teacher when he was a student and wanted to hide his life: "Boss, I just wanted to check your wound to see if it is still bleeding, um... there is absolutely no other meaning..."

    " Boss, this guy lied to you!" Ji Changdong immediately produced evidence - a small video sent from Xi Fu.

    In the picture, Berkeley presses Xu Yihan against the wall like a hooligan and behaves mischievously, talking nonsense.

    Berkeley: "...it's all a joke..."

    It's almost like a public execution.

    Even the old driver with a thick skin like a city wall blushed.

    "Eh, it's strange, Bo Gou is sometimes embarrassed."

    "Bo Gou, as an A, you have to dare to do it and admit it!"

    Fitz suddenly asked: "What is this?"

    Xu Yihan was surprised: "You don't remember? "

    Fitz pondered for a moment, with only a few fragments of memory.

    He was poisoned by the alien beast before and fell into a coma. It may be that the pheromones are out of control due to the state of mental disorder.

    "My pheromone went out of control and accidentally injured an oga?"

    Everyone was stunned, Xi Fu first denied: "Just to prevent this situation, I gave you a tranquilizer and inhibitor!"

    "Then why is He Huan's pheromone Can it affect the boss?" Ji Changdong asked.

    Berkeley took it for granted: "There is only one situation."

    Everyone looked at him.

    Berkeley snorted disdainfully: "Are you all sweet potatoes? If you don't study hygiene and physiology well, no wonder you are single."

    Xi Fu kicked his calf: "Don't push me, talk!"

    Berkeley : "Of course, the degree of integration between the two parties is as high as 90!"

    The three of them couldn't think of a reason and shook their heads in unison.     Berkeley continued: "The fusion degree is as high as 90. Even with the inhibitors, both parties can still feel the existence of each other's pheromones."    

     Everyone looked at Fitz sitting on the hospital bed.    

     Everyone is very expressive.   

      Fitz raised his brows slightly, lost in thought.    

     Although Berkeley knew it was not appropriate to disturb him at this time, his itchy and mean-spirited character couldn't hide his words: "The fusion degree is as high as 90, which is a godsend oga..."   

     He can laugh at such a good thing that falls from the sky Wake up, I don't know what Fitz is hesitating about.

    "How is the other party doing now?" Fitz asked suddenly.

    "It's good, but..." Berkeley said with pity on his face: "He asked us to move out of the hotel immediately."

    Fitz: "..."