He Huan was indeed planning to run away, he smelled the familiar alha pheromone.

    It was a good time to take advantage of Gloria's delay.

    He forced himself to chat with Li Heyang calmly, and went to the lounge on the pretext of feeling uncomfortable.

    Li Heyang looked at him meaningfully: "I'll take you there."

    The male oga who had a good chat with Li Heyang before turned blue, and gave He Huan a bitter look: "Mr. Li, I will wait here for you to come back? "

    He Huan looked calm and let him stare, Li He's foreign scum has nothing to do with me.

    He Huan kindly proved it for him: "Mr. Li, I am just a minor problem. I can be alone."

    Li Heyang smiled softly: "Xiao Huan and I haven't seen each other for a long time, and we may chat for a while. We have exchanged contact information, Let's talk later."

    Oga knew he was out of action, and said dryly: "...we'll talk later." After the

    two entered the lounge, Li Heyang poured He Huan a glass of water and added a spoonful of honey with concern: " Is it better?"

    He Huan took the water glass, stirred it gently with a small spoon, and the honey turned into crystal silk, which vortexed into a nebula along with the water patterns.

    The original owner didn't like drinking honey, maybe he was allergic to this monosaccharide.

    But because Li Heyang liked it, he endured the sting of the sweet candy on his throat and catered to this person.

    When the original owner was twelve years old, a new neighbor moved in next to the He family's villa, which was the Li family.

    At that time, the family business of the Li family was far inferior to that of the He family, and there were not many contacts with each other.

    The Li family showed their favor many times, but He Xun was very disdainful.

    The original owner was beautiful and oga, and Li Heyang was attracted uncontrollably, creating various coincidences and surprises every day, and finally got in touch with the original owner.

    But the original owner had a fiancé who had been engaged since childhood, so he didn't dare to get too close to him.

    As a result, the original owner had not yet developed glands at the age of 16, and was rejected by her fiancé and bullied on campus, and finally divorced.

    During this period of time, Li Heyang continued to comfort the original owner, but he also gave his true feelings. Finally, the original owner opened his heart and became dependent on him.

    At this time, although the Li family's career was steadily rising, the distance from the He family was still not small.

    Because the son liked the original owner so much, the Li family had no choice but to be cheeky with the He family, but He Xun dismissed them coldly.

    He Xun soon arranged another marriage for the original owner, and the friendship between the two who had just warmed up quickly fell back to the original point.

    The second fiancé is the son of a big chaebol, romantic, and his favorite thing to do is to use the pretext of getting engaged to legally rape the excellent oga.

    Once you get tired of playing, find a reason to divorce, and by the way, give the other family some benefits, and keep your mouth shut.

    He Xun, who had just crossed a class, didn't know this kind of open secret. Seeing that the son of the big chaebol was interested in the original owner, he immediately offered it with both hands.