Zhao Xi 's head turned into a rattle, "No, I refuse!"

    Xiao Shiqing's voice softened a little, with a hint of persuasion, "Be good, Your Majesty, this is for your own good."

    Do you want this kind of favor for you? ?

    After Zhao Qi got up, he had a straight face, and he didn't look good to anyone, especially to Cheng Boyan, looking at him was like looking at his teammates who betrayed him.

    "Why did you tell the prime minister about the midwifery?"

    Cheng Boyan said bitterly: "The prime minister came to ask the minister himself, it is not good for a minister to lie."

    Zhao Qi was ruthless, "Your monthly salary is gone."

    The guards and villagers who accompanied him After a busy day and night, they finally cleared the way out of the village. Zhao Qi and his party took the recruited Yu Shenshui on their way home.

    Along the way, He Changzhou kept looking for an opportunity to talk to Zhao Qi. Helpless, he was "under house arrest" by Xiao Shiqing, and Fuzi followed him wherever he went. As soon as he got close to Zhao Qi, Fuzi would remind him, "General, please don't embarrass your subordinates."

    He Changzhou looked at Zhao Qi from afar The carriage, the expression is extremely complicated. Zhao Qiao yawned, and rode to catch up from behind, "Did General He sleep well yesterday?"

    He Changzhou glanced at him and asked, "Did you sleep well?"

    "It's pretty good."

    "You didn't hear What's the sound?"

    "Sound?" Zhao Qiao asked blankly, "What's the sound?"

    He Changzhou pursed his lips, "It's nothing." His hearing was better than that of ordinary people, and he heard what Zhao Qiao didn't hear.

    He heard indistinct human voices, obviously the speaker lowered his voice deliberately, even if he couldn't hear the words clearly, it was already extremely torture for him. He couldn't help thinking about what those two people would do, and his heart was pierced by the thought.

    In fact, what they did long ago, He Changzhou thought to himself, the child in the emperor's womb is the best proof.

    After returning to Jiangxia, Yu Shenshui didn't stop for a moment, and took office, taking charge of all water affairs on both sides of the Huai River. So far, Zhao Qi's southern tour has come to an end.

    The day before he left to return to Beijing, Zhao Xizhai was in the house, watching Jiang Dehai and Xiao Songzi pack up and pack up boredly, and stretched out one hand for Cheng Boyan to diagnose his pulse.

    After returning from the village, Zhao Qi fell into autism. He talked a lot less than usual, and he was not energetic. The trio of Jiang, Jin, and Cheng saw it and were anxious in their hearts. They also asked what was going on. Zhao Qi just gave them a resentful look and said, "It's okay. I'm being hypocritical. Don't worry about me."

    The three looked at each other.

    Zhao Qi really felt that he was being hypocritical. Didn't he just have to be assisted to give birth? As for being so mournful, and he also admitted that it was quite cool to be assisted in giving birth.

    Could it be that he is really going to bend...

    After Cheng Boyan's pulse diagnosis, he said: "Both the emperor and the dragon's egg are fine, and the fetal position is normal, but the dragon's egg is still too big. Please also ask the emperor to refrain from eating and drinking on weekdays and move around more."