σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє

Începe de la început

His hair was a mess and she loved it.

She loved feeling like this. The high before the storm and she craved the feeling of danger. She liked that she was capable of murder, it made her feel strong and powerful.

"I will park down the street so no one sees us," Draco began explaining as they pulled into a crowded street in the centre of London, "we will have to go on our own but I will be behind you the entire time."

It had just gone 9 PM and the streets were still busy, taxis pulling up and people who appear to be on night outs. She saw people who were dressed in gowns and elegant suits who must be attending the same ball as them.

"Okay," Vienna responded as Draco pulled into a parking space, "won't anyone recognise you?"

He turned to her and smirked, then he leaned over her legs and pulled a mask from the car compartment, "No," he grinned.

Vienna returned his devious smirk as she admired the beautiful black mask he began putting on. Jesus, it made him look even more evil and dark.

"Do you remember the plan?" he questioned her as his hand came to her thigh.

She placed her hand over his and nodded, "lure Lucius to the room upstairs."

"And if anything happens, I will watch from the balconies," Draco ensured.

"What will you do?" she asked him, "If anything happens?"

Her eyes darted down to his waistband where he lifted his shirt and showed her the slick, black gun hidden. Her eyes seemed to glow as she looked at it.

"There's nothing to worry about," he assured her.

"I'm not afraid," she told him and he leant closer to her, people passing his car as his cold hand cradled her cheek and rubbed his thumb against her cheek.

"I know you're not," he smiled and then his lips were on hers and for a moment it was just them. It was only them in a moment of love and obsession. A moment that Vienna wanted to last longer than it did.

༺♥༻

Vienna left the car first and began walking up the road to where she saw people entering the ball. Outside stood two security guards dressed in all black and had stocky shoulders. She took notice of the large guns they held and wondered how they got away with carrying such large weapons in the middle of London.

Powerful men with money can get away with many things.

She heard the car door close behind her and she knew it was Draco. She wanted to look back at him but she couldn't. From now on they'd be nothing but strangers.

As Vienna grew closer to the entrance, the nerves in her belly began to sprout. Those silly butterflies. She wasn't having second thoughts but she was intimidated by the guards and those guns. What if they didn't let her through?

There were steps up to the door and she had to walk up them before she was face to-face with the guards. She kept her eyes on the stairs as she walked up them and only when she was at the top did she look up at the men. Making sure to flutter her long, dark eyelashes a little as she did so. Making sure she looked daringly gorgeous.