The boat |Bonus chapter|

Watching her as she graciously lies under the silk sheets I take my time before putting them up and getting under

Watching her as she graciously lies under the silk sheets I take my time before putting them up and getting under. Slowly moving down toward the end of the bed I settle between her thighs and open them up so I have one less obstacle. Then I place my fingers over the rim of her shorts and slide them down.

She stirs in her sleep but doesn't wake up and it's been a while since we talked about our boundaries so I won't do anything without her consent.

That's why instead, I put my hands over her thighs again and follow a trail up her hips, massaging them slowly. This time her breathing changes just so slightly and I know she is going to open her eyes soon.

It's the moment when I put my hands over her perfectly round belly that she takes the sheets off. My eyes meet hers and I can't stop the smirk forming on my lips, telling her exactly what I want.

She doesn't speak but it's not needed, her hand gripping my messy morning hair as she pushes my head down is more than enough for me to understand. The sheets stay where they are and I don't even think about moving them back up because I know how much she loves to watch me while I pleasure her.

When my lips finally meet her center which is already wet I suck on her clit, giving just the right amount of pleasure to drive her crazy but not giving her what she wants just yet because she has to tell me what she wants.

Taking her butt between my hands I bring her up with it and suck a little bit harder, followed by some gentle strokes of my tongue. Her grip over my hair grows tighter and my scalp itches, she is getting frustrated already. Just a little further.

Focusing on her clit again I go from sucking to licking, slowly as I massage her ass cheeks in each one of my hands.

"Matteo.." She finally speaks, it's not more than a whisper, her voice soft and sensuous, something that makes my dick stand to full attention.

"Mhm?" That's all I can say as I keep myself buried between her legs.

"Faster, harder." She mutters between pants, now those are the words I wanted to hear there's just one thing missing. "Please." And that's all it takes.

Letting go of her ass I bring my free hand to her entrance and cover it with her arousal so I can fuck her with my fingers as I keep on sucking. My pace faster and my movements harder, giving her exactly what she asked for.

Entering her with two of my fingers I match the pace of my fucking to my sucking. Driving her crazy little by little. I can feel her orgasm getting closer by how hard she grips my hair. The growing pain on my scalp tells me how close she is.

"Fuck, fuck." She brings her hips up riding my face to the best of her ability as my fingers go in and out of her.

My scalp stings at this point and that only makes me want to keep going. Harder, faster, deeper until she comes all over my face. I eat her out as if she was my last meal.