|52| The whole world

Two weeks later

Two weeks later

Taking my laptop I check all the documents and make sure they are all organised and safe. I send a few more emails and call up some people before finally stopping to get some rest.

These last few days I just worked on figuring out the plan. I spent most of the time in my office by myself since no one could know about what was going on. But Danielle made me promise that every few hours I will stop and have a break so that's why as usual I go to find her in our room. Since her going to work is getting more dangerous she took some time off.

"Danielle?" I call out for her in the hallway. "I thought we could watch a movie or something what do you-" I open the door and stop right in my tracks at the sight of her in nothing more than lingerie.

"Hi." She smiles sensually looking my way.

"What's going on?" I walk in a little confused.

"You have been working hard and I thought you needed a distraction." She stands on her knees over the bed. "And this sounded like the best kind." She smirks.

"Oh, it definitely is." I take my shirt off followed by my pants with no further questioning and walk up to her.

"No no. This time we do as I say." She stops me from getting any closer and I can only focus on that little lacy red set hugging her perfect body.

"I'm at your mercy." I step back and put my hands behind my back.

"Take your boxers off and lay over the bed." She crawls away from the bed and stands up next to it.

Nodding I discard my boxers and lay with my back against the headboard, my dick already hard at just the sight of her.

"Now you are going to stay there, quiet and still." She whispers sensually as she starts to take off her bra. "And I'm going to sit here, telling you what to do." She sits down over the armchair near our bed and spreads her legs for me to see.

"As you wish." I smile turned on by her dominant side.

"Hands behind your head." She tells me while taking off the only thing left covering her. "Now you watch, you won't put the hands until I tell you to."

I nod in understanding and follow her hand with my eyes. Her fingers start to play around her clit causing soft moans to leave her plump lips which only makes me harder.

"Fuck.." She moans as she starts to finger herself rhythmically and my cock throbs.

"Danielle god.." I breathe out trying my best to keep my hands behind me.

"Put your hand around your dick and stroke." She finally allows me to move. "Up and down, follow my pace."

I place my hand around my very hard length and start to stroke from the base to the tip at the same time her fingers fuck her hole. Watching her pleasuring herself turns me on way more than I expected.