|41| The last day on paradise

In seconds my thong was across the room and his head between my legs

In seconds my thong was across the room and his head between my legs. He makes sure to hold me down against the bed so he has all the control back as his mouth sucks on my clit and I run my hands over his soft hair like I always do.

He takes his time sucking and licking with precision knowing damn well what he is doing and getting me closer by the second. The fact that one minute ago I had him hanging over a railing at my mercy just makes the whole situation hotter, is that why he doesn't need much more to make me come this time than his tongue actually fucking me.

"God you are the best at this.." I say between pants and he looks at me with a satisfied smirk, as if making me feel good is the only thing that matters to him right now.

"Are you feeling sore or can we?" He asks softly getting up to my eye level.

"We can." I bring his face closer and kiss him slowly.

"Thank god." He smiles as he positions himself over me, staring at me I notice his eyes filled with pure lust.

"I need you," I whisper and he finally enters me.

My insides stretch around him and the soreness is left behind when he starts moving. His thrusts steady and powerful, making me feel everything at once.   I move my nails down his back leaving my mark. He kisses me fervently in response and I grasp his hair with force, holding onto it for dear life as every rock of his hips makes my body crumble.

My moans grow louder and it takes all my power to stop myself from screaming his name for everyone to hear. He seems to notice and takes it as a challenge to try and make me scream. His hips roll and he takes my sides pushing me into him without hesitation.

"You know you want to do it." He mutters between his pants and that's all it takes for me to shout his name at the top of my lungs. Giving him right what he wanted.

"Matteo.. oh god!" I continue shouting repeatedly as my insides almost burst.

"Just like that, until you lose your voice baby." The new nickname hits me hard and I come without restraint.

He smiles in accomplishment and kisses me hard one more time.

"Want me to stop? Is it too much?" He asks noticing my post orgasm exhaustion.

"No, not until you come." I make him look at me. "Keep going."

He nods and plunges back into me again, at first his movements are more careful but they eventually get harder and faster. His hips move in and out roughly and I can't stop the moans that scape from my mouth once again. My previous orgasm hadn't even finished and he is already making me feel another one coming. He looks at me checking if it is okay and that's when I notice he is still restraining himself.

"Fuck me as hard as you want," I say between heavy breaths, and his face changes completely.

"Are you sure?" He asks slowly.