|43| The day

My alarm goes off at 6 am and I stop it as soon as possible trying not to wake her

My alarm goes off at 6 am and I stop it as soon as possible trying not to wake her. She didn't move an inch for the whole night and even if leaving the bed is the last thing I want I have to.

"Danielle baby, I have to get ready." I whisper thinking she probably wants to know.

"Already?" Her sleepy voice makes me smile.

"Yes but you can stay don't worry." I caress her cheek.

"No, I'm up." She gets up in a matter of seconds. "No way I let you go without me being there."

"As you prefer." I help her get out of the covers and she practically sleep walks to the shower.

"Come on, let's shower." Her head pops out from the bathroom door and I nod moving towards it.

We both get undressed and step under the running water, looking up to the ceiling while it cascades over her, slowly waking her up.

"How are you feeling?" She finally sounds awake.

"Better, thanks to you." I smile handing her the shampoo.

Yesterday was a pretty hard day. I didn't want to take that pill but I couldn't stop myself from doing so either. I needed something to stop my brain and instead of calling out for help I took it all alone. Her seeing me that way hurt me more than what I was doing to my own body.

"Hey, are you there?" She asks softly noticing I was back in my own world.

"Yeah just overthinking." I admit.

"Come hear." She motions for me to move closer and I do. "I will help you relax." Putting her hands over my shoulders she starts to massage.

Her hands with the combination of the hot water make my mind stop its rapid pace. Finally being able to get a rest.

"You feel like heaven." I turn around and kiss her before she can't even register. Her hands instinctively running over my damp hair. As I take her butt in my hands. Somewhere along the lines we forget it's 6 am and what's going to happen today.

"Maybe I can use you my body to stop your mind from thinking?" She smirks breaking the kiss. "In a different way from usual." She gets down to her knees in front of me and just that makes me grow harder than I already was.

"You don't have to do that." I tell her.

"But I want to and something tells me you also want it." She looks directly at my hard dick.

I just nod in approval and she doesn't waste any time on taking the base of my length and start to stroke up and down.

So I don't lose balance I put one of my hands against the tiles behind me and let her do her thing. Both under the cascading water she finally takes me on her mouth and bops her head in and out with precision as her hand continues stroking.