"Looks like you had fun today." I commented. "You hadn't take your fucking time."

Rolling her eyes, Titi took a seat right next to me on the couch. "I actually had fun getting away for a while, hadn't done that since Gio was born."

I nodded, Titi and I started watching some TV show when Tie left, wishing us her goodbye before disappearing immediately. Apparently she had a small toddler to take care for the night and so she had to rush there.

We were silently watching before Titi cleared her throat. "So, Isha. Have something to share?" I glanced at her, than shook my head 'no'.

Moving back to the tv that was now getting really interesting, I heard Titi sigh, then again and again, and again and again. Annoyed, I gave her the 'fuck is wrong with you' look. "Why you sighing like that? Did someone die?"

"No, just miss it when my bestie used t share everything with me, you know." Frowning at that, I looked at her like she crazy. "I do share everything with you."

"Used to." She commented right after. "Lately you've been secretive and even if you think I can't see how you sneak out, I actually do." Her words made me freeze before I smiled sheepishly, moving closer towards her.

"What do you mean by sneak out. I ain't sneaking out at all." I scratched my head, and Titi gave me the 'don't play with me' look. "I promise, I ain't doing shit."

"I saw you two times in a row sneaking out late at nights to go who knows where ad tis other time I saw you in a really expensive looking Mercedes Benz." Okay, now I couldn't go on pretending.

I surrendered. "Fine, I might have sneaked out." Her red brow raised and I laughed. "Okay, I did sneak out a few times."

"You gonna share where the fuck you go?"

My eyes widen slightly. "Since when do you swear this much?"

"Answer the damn question."

"Yes ma'am." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. Titi frowned but said nothing, waiting on me to stat talking.

I hesitate but then spoke up. "Well, I've been hanging out with some man."

"Some man?" She asked and I nodded. "This man looks rich, where did you find him?"

"The club." She looked at me with raised brows. "It's the same man I slept over at his place two weeks ago, the one I told you about." Alejandro immediately came t my head, I didn't even have to try, that's how quickly he invaded my thoughts and sometimes heart.

"So you both fucking?"

"No!" I laughed, shaking my head at her bluntness. "We didn't even share a kiss." My eyes went back to his pouty pink lips that now is currently flashing in my head.

How badly I want to kiss that man, and maybe if he actually took the hint I'd let him do more than kissing. "You have that fuck me eyes, I'm guessing you'll not be fucking soon." I ignored her.

"We've been hanging out and he's a pretty good guy. Sweet and very patient with me. Makes me laugh and tends to spoil me even though he doesn't know me. The way he looks at me...leaves me breathless, Titi." I told her.

"So, you both like each other or something?" I was silent. My mind went back to tht sexy piece of shit.

I'm not sure if I liked him yet, but what I did know was I am obviously attracted to him. Whatever it is was making me long for his presence, his company, his looks, his words, he's everything.

"Maybe more like attraction." I corrected him. "Like is a bit too far. We just started talking."

Titi the smiled at me. "As long as you're happy, I'm good." I beamed at her, then she smirked. "Now, describe the hot mess to me."

Louis came back just as Titi and I finally put Gio to bed, he looked tired and stressed. He was talking on his phone in Italian and I could see that whoever it was is probably the one adding to his stress.

Titi stood up and walked to him, standing in front of him as he talked. "Si Capo, abbiamo avulo a che fare con IL bastardo." Louis said, grabbing Titi's waist and pulling her into him. (Yes boss, we dealt with the bastard.)

"Ci saró, grazie " he smiled, then nodded to himself. I rolled my eyes when Titi pulled him down for a kiss, making him grin. "Si, con mia moglie e mio figlio, piú in amigo." Titi frowned and I believe it's at whatever Louis said, it made me slightly curious as well. (Yes, I'll come with my wife and son, plus a friend.)

"Where to?" Titi whispered to him, catching his attention. He only looked at her blankly, rubbing her back. "Ci vediamo venerdi, capo." (See you on Friday, boss)

"Grazie." And then he hung up, putting his phone in his suit pocket. Louis kissed Titi on the lips, his face going to the nook of her neck. "Hello baby, I missed you."

Titi pulled him to her, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Missed you too." She said with a wide smile. As they came apart from their embrace. Louis smiles at me. "Lysha, how are you?"

I smiled, tilting my head. "I'm good, and you, mister I'm always busy." He chuckled, combing his fingers through his hair.

"Well ladies, seeing that you both complain about me being out all day." He grinned at us both. "We have a ball party to attend in two days."

"Really!" I beamed, jumping off the couch. "Oh my gosh, fucking finally." Being stuck in this house with no entertainment is killing me. Titi and Louis both laughed. "So, is it like an extravaganza kinda shit, or formal party?"

Louis smiled, "Dress how ever you ladies wish, you both look beautiful anyways." Titi and I exclaimed in joy, giving each other that 'we boutta do a lot of shopping' tomorrow.

...........................................................

Vote and comment?

Unedited.