So your in charge huh? (Starscream x Airachnids mech friend)

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Do not shoot at me, soldier. I am not afraid to shoot back as proven. Now allow me to give a proper introduction to our master will you."

Him and all of the other vehicons shook in fear of the empty threat they heard. I then heard laughter and looked to see Loed Megatron was the cause. I simply bowed and waited for him to finish.

Megatron: "I must say for an arialbot you know how to deceive."

Y/n: "It's what we know best. After all, a seeker and an arialbot are not as different as it seems. Though I do regret to say we are easier to shoot down."

Megatron: "Indeed what is your designation."

Y/n: "It is Y/n sire."

Megatron: "Y/n....yes, I remember hearing of your work. You were quite popular amongst my decepticons. Welcome to the team."

Y/n: "It is a pleasure to be here, sir."

Megatron: "My vehicons will show you to the medbay. Knockout will give you a full upgrade and checkup. Afterward, you'll go to your room and get settled in. The room is A-14. It shouldn't be hard to find."

After he told me to rise, I left but not without bumping into someone very familiar.

Starscream: "An arialbot, what are you....wait is that a."

Vehicon: "She is a bounty hunter, sir."

I was almost frozen in place. He was so fragging beautiful with his wings and body that seemed to move oh so well to anything. I studied his frame for a short time and then snapped out of it.

Y/n: "It is quite a pleasure to meet you, commander. But I must be off to the medbay." I then left the seeker behind and went to the medbay. And I must say when they said full body upgrade they really ment it.

A/n: (Okay, so since Starscream only shows back up during season three, I am going to have to skip to that time period when new kaon falls. And to be more clear, the character stays on the ship during that time to keep the workers there in order. Okay, back to the story)

Starscream pov

I walked alongside shockwave, soundwave, knockout, and Lord Megatron. It had been a long time and we wanted to see how the warriors were doing but among arrival we heard a commotion on the other side and upon opening it an eradicon flew right above us and fell to the floor. We then looked and then saw what was going on. An unknown decepticon training them.

Y/n pov

Y/n: "Cmon, you rust buckets. If you can't fight me, then you'll never be able to serve properly. "

An eradicon started running towards me, but since I had studied every cybertronian fighting style, I easily blocked. And in a quick swift, I picked him up, throwing him across the deck.

Y/n: "See, that was a perfect example. WHAT FIGHTING STYLE AM I TEACHING YOU ALL!"

vehicon army members: "GLADITORIAL SIR"

Y/n: "And what is it you never do?"

Vehicons: "RUN FROM BEHIND SIR"

Y/n: "So can any of you tell me how you attack. Or better yet, show me"
A vehicon then blasted right next to my head, then charged. I caught his arm, tossing him over, and then the rest started to charge. One after another, they attacked. I sliced, slashed, flipped, threw, and pinned them all until they were all down. I then noticed Lord Megatron and the rest of the higher-ups in the doorway.

Y/n: "ALRIGHT EVERYONE GET IN TEAMS OF THREE AND PRACTICE! IF I SEE A SINGLE ONE OF YOU LAYING DOWN ON YOUR AFT I'LL PERSONALLY RECONSTRUCT YOU BODY IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!!!"

Vehicons: "YES, Y/N SIR"

I smiled, then waltzed over, greeting my visitors.

Y/n: "Lord Megatron, I heard about the injuries. Are you alright."

Megatron: "That is none of your concern, but indeed, now that was a fine lesson."

Y/n: "Maybe so, but they still haven't learned that first rule."

Starscream: "Wait...Y/n..I-you-when did you -"

Y/n: "Get these upgrades. I got them shortly after our first meeting. It's a shame you were gone so long. Maybe you would've gotten to see these soldiers learn seeker flying tactics and fighting styles."

I then turned to Shockwave and greeted him.

Y/n: "You must be Shockwave. It is quite remarkable that we have finally gotten to meet."

Shockwave: "It would be illogical for us not to."

Y/n: "Indeed it would be. Here allow me to show you to your room. We have had one with your designation on it for quite some time."

I then left the other cons to do who knows what and showed Shockwave to his designated room in the laboratory, which he seemed to like quite much.

Starscream pov

After a few days, I started to notice something weird with Y/n. He would sometimes be staring at me, and sometimes his wings would do a happy flick and twitch whenever I was brought up. I thought about bringing it up to him when I walked into the oil baths and saw Y/n. Hot oil ran down his protoform his armor was hanging on the other side of the room, polished, waxed, and gleamed. The light radiated off of his (a/c) armor. I then saw him stretch, and then he turned towards me, and my optics darted to his spike. I was a blushing mess as I watched him sink back down into the bath. I was about to turn away when I heard him speak.

Y/n: "Leaving so soon commander. And here I thought you were going to join me."

I then turned back towards him and cleared my pipes

Starscream: "Yes well...I wasn't expecting to...well..."

Y/n: "See me naked, we are both mechs Starscream. And besides a frozen airachnid and a couple of vehicons, there aren't any girls that could come in here."

Starscream: "Well, yes, but....I normally take my oil baths alone...with my armor on."

Y/n: "My shower doesn't work properly, so I use the baths."

Starscream: "Well...what if they see your interface parts..."

Y/n: "So what. All the mechs have them so."

Starscream: "Well, yes, but... um..what are you doing? " Y/n started coming closer and closer to me until he was near my pedes, then he grabbed them and pulled me in, causing me to get very flustered.

Y/n: "Why are you making such a big deal about it, screamer?"

I then felt something grab my own, and then I felt his grip tighten.

Y/n: "What's wrong, screamer? Cybercat got your tongue?"

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed him and pushed him up against the wall, causing them to moan out.

Starscream: "You really want to do this, Y/n." After I saw him raise his arm and pull me in closer, I continued. " Very well." I took off my armor and then started kissing them from the neck down to the wings, causing them to moan out.

Starscream: " I think I'm gonna make you mine Y/n. Now, let's see if I can break your mind tonight. Starting with a makeout, you'll never forget."

Y/n: "Do your worst screamer. Let's see who is really in charge."

Starscream: "Hehehehe... Challenge accepted."

Okay, so I do not like Starscream, but if you do, then there's the reason for me writing this. Anyway, I hope you have a great night, day, and  wherever you are in the world. Keep reading, explore your imagination, and have fun.