1

It was dawn, a deer was near the river drinking water. All the sudden the deer turns to hear a branch breaking. When it was clear the deer went back to drinking.

The branch breaks again making the deer look again as a heard of deers starts running as the deer follow. The heard as something chases them.

A group of apes jumping from tree to tree holding spears.

One ape jumped down and stabbed a deer while there was a heard behind causing them to jump over the ape.

And other apes attack the deers and killed some of them.

One chimpanzee was getting up slowly as the older chimpanzee walks up to chimpanzee getting up.

"Sorry father" the young ape sighed.

"Think before you act next time"  The older chimpanzee put his hand on his sons shoulder and gently pats it before walking away leaving the young ape alone.

The ape goes to his horse and started riding beside his father and other apes all the way home.

Once the apes got home the young ape. Walked up to his two best friends on a male chimpanzee and a female gorilla.

"Hades told me what happened" the female gorilla signed.

"I was Telling River here how the great Caesar II almost got squashed by a bunch of harmless four-legged creatures we were hunting" hades signed.

Caesar playfully hits his friend causing the three to laugh.

Then they heard a little screech they turned to see a small female chimpanzee running up to ceasar II and he reaches his arms out and the little chimp hugs him as he hugs back.

"How you doing Viola" he asked his little sister speaking clearly.

"Good" she said clearly while signing.

Then Caesar's father walks up to them as viola reaches her arms for her father Cornelius as he takes her. "Son" he said before signing "when you have time after dinner I would like to talk to you"

Ceasar II nods before his father walking away with his sister. Then he looked at his two best friends.

"I think your father is getting to the point where he just starting to push you" river signed.

"It's just my father" he said clearly "my father has been through a-lot at a young age." Ceasar was thinking of the time his father told him his parents and older brother were killed when he was a child. He understood that he's worried about loosing more people he cares about. But he sometimes wished his father would stop worrying about him.