Chapter 33

"Kumari Aradhya, kya aap meri jeevan sangini ban'na sweekar karengi?", asked Tae.

Aradhya's face went red hearing the words of Tae and a beautiful smile adorned her features. She kept her hand on Tae's, accepting the proposal. A bright smile appeared on his face due to this. He stood up, still holding her hand, his hold firm, yet gentle. 

"Aap toh tamatar ki bhaanti laal ho gayin.", he said, pinching her cheeks.

"Kumar!!", she whined, making him chuckle.

--------------------------------------------------

Next day: The day of swayamvar

Finally, the highly awaited day arrived. The would be brides were getting ready, and their sakhiya'n were helping them in the shringar. After getting ready, they went to the temple of GauriShankar, seeking their blessings.

On the other hand, the room of the boys was also filled with chaos. They were all getting ready.
"Tu kya itna taiyar ho raha hai. Vivaah mera hone wala hai, tera nahi.", said Suga, side eyeing Tae.

"Mera bhi hone wala hai.", Tae answered absent-mindedly.

"Kya?", Suga raised his brows.

"Kuchh nahi, hyung. Aap apni taiyari par dhyan deejiye. Vaise bhi, aapko gyaat hai na ki aapke paas Krishiv jaisa pratidwandi hai.", said Tae, smirking ever so slightly.

"Tu mera dost hai ki uska?", said Suga, glaring at Tae.

"Kadachit dono ka.", said Tae, laughing.

The bickering stopped as Krishiv entered the arena.

"Aa gaye tum Krishiv. Hum tumhari hi prateeksha kar rahe the.", said Hobi, welcoming him inside.

Krishiv greeted everyone, and they reciprocated. Suga was about to leave the room after greeting him, when Tae said - "Kaha ja rahe hain, hyung?"

"Bhaad mein, chalega?", Suga answered.

"Krodh na karein, Shriman. Krodh se vivek ka naash hota hai.", said Krishiv.

Suga glared at him, and left, making Tae and Krishiv burst in laughter.

"Tum log phir se Suga ko pareshan karne lage.", said Jin, eyeing the mischeivous duo.

"Hum toh satya hi keh rahe the hyung.", said Tae, still laughing.

Everyone focused back on their preparations, leaving the both of them to do whatever they wanted, because they knew those two just won't listen. And also, the function was about to  start soon, so, they need to get ready before that.

----------------------------------------------

Soon, it was the time for the swayamwar to begin. The hall was slowly getting filled by the participants and the audience. Numerous kings and princes from various kingdoms arrived to show their valour and capabilities to win the hands of the two princesses.

Soon after, Dwarakadhish entered the hall, giving the hall a divine aura, and sat on his throne. The two brides arrived after him, accompanied by their friends, and looking like two freshly bloomed lotuses. Atmika was adorning her royal attire, and Shivali was dressed in her warrior form, still, both looking astonishingly beautiful.

Both the maidens bowed to Dwarakadhish and other respected people joining their hands. They all blessed the girls. The princesses, then, went towards their seats and sat down. Their gazes fell on the participants who were there to win their hands. Finding Suga and Jin sitting among the participants, they couldn't help but smile. 

The announcements were made regarding the condition of the swayamwar for everyone to know, that whoever will cut the arrows kept in the four directions by a normal weapon, i.e., without invoking a divyastra, shall be the groom of the elder princess, Kumari Atmika. And the one who will defeat the younger princess, Kumari Shivali in a sword duel, shall be her prospective groom.

Being thus announced, the ceremony started.

Finally, it's the swayamwar, the highly awaited day

Finally, it's the swayamwar, the highly awaited day. ✨✨

Btw, Sorry boys, but Shivali is mine.🙏

.