Chapter 11

Aradhya was now quiet. Shivali took her inside, while Atmika brought everyone the 'gaajar ka halwa' she made earlier. The girls were eating quietly, when Aradhya asks - "Prem kya hota hai?" The sisters looked at each other, and then at Aradhya, probably contemplating what to say, as they were as clueless about love as her.

"Kadachit jab chot priytam ko lage, aur dard humein ho.", Atmika said, thinking.

"Kadachit jab priytam ki khushiyo'n mein hi hamari khushi ho.", said Shivali, frowning.

Aradhya listened to both of them, and was contemplating whether or not to ask her next question. But she knew if she can rely on anyone other than Dwarkadhish, it's both of them. She was also wondering why Dwarkadhish didn't call her. But shrugging her thoughts aside, she asked them the question which is haunting her since the first time she laid eyes on Tae; the question which was the reason of her breakdown today; that one question which is messing not only her mind, but her heart too; that one question...

"Kya ek stree do purusho'n se prem kar sakti hai?", she asked, tears already collecting in her eyes.

Atmika and Shivali understood the reason of her breakdown, but they didn't know how to answer her question. Who were the men Aradhya fell for, they wondered. Was it really love, or it's mere attraction that is messing her up, but considering the amount of control Aradhya had over her senses, her behaving like this due to mere attraction seems highly unreasonable. So, did she really fell for 2 men. Can someone love 2 men at the same time. Questions were clouding the minds of Uddhav nandinis.

Aradhya was waiting for their answers, tears dripping from her eyes. Her mind was also full of unanswered questions, the silence of her best friends increasing her nervousness furthermore. Is falling for 2 men a sin? Will I lose my best friends due to this? What do I do? Should I just leave? She didn't know what to do anymore, neither did the Uddhav nadinis know how to answer her question. They wanted to help their best friend, but all they could do was to console her.

"Humein tumhare prashn ka uttar nahi pata, sakhi...", said Shivali

"... Kintu jo bhi ho, hum dono tumhare sath hain.", Atmika completed her sentence.

"Chalo, ab rona band karo.", saying this, the sisters hugged Aradhya. Aradhya hugged them back, wondering what good deeds has she done to deserve them, a smile appearing on her face after so long.

.

On the other hand, Tae was wondering what happened to Aradhya. Why was she crying. Was he the reason? Did any of his words made her feel bad? Should he apologize? All these questions continuously running on his mind like a broken tape recorder. He was not getting, what to do anymore. So, he went to Suga's room, to have a talk and stop his overthinking for some moments, at least.

He entered Suga's room, to find Suga sitting on the chair, smiling without any reason. He didn't even noticed Tae coming.

"Ab ye kahaan khoye huye hain. HYUNG!!!", said Tae, irritated, making Suga come back to the reality.

"Kya hai?", Suga asked monotonously. 

"Kuch nahi. Mai akele baithe baithe thak gaya, toh socha aapse mil loon.", said Tae, unable to believe his own words.

"Iss poore mahal me tujhe main hi yaad aaya?", said Suga, trusfrated.

"Hyung! agar aapki wajah se kumari Shivali dukhi ho jaayein, toh aap kya karoge?", asked Tae, ignoring Suga's sentence earlier.

Suga's breath hitched listening to his question. "Aisa kabhi nahi hoga.", said Suga. "Aapko kaise pata aisa kabhi nahi hoga?", asked Tae, folding his arms across his chest.

 "Kyunki mai aisa hone nahi dunga.", Suga thought.

"Bas mujhe pata hai.", saying this, Suga left the room, leaving Tae even more confused than he was earlier.

", saying this, Suga left the room, leaving Tae even more confused than he was earlier

So, now you know the reason behind Aradhya's  breaking down. So, who do you think is the other man Aradhya loves.