Chapter 30

Things were going on smoothly in Dwarka, everyone was happy and joyous except Satyajit. He was still in a dilemma.

Flashback:

 The day he came from Mahendragiri parvat, he was really excited to meet his childhood best friends. He wanted to convey his regards to them, so, he went towards their chamber. But before he could knock the door, he unintentionally overheard Aradhya, saying - "Aur maine toh aapke yugal naam bhi soch liye hain - Yoonshiv aur Jinmika." 

His world came crashing down with that one sentence, and he found himself unable to prevent his tears from falling. But holding a strong grip over his emotions, he left the premises, sad and heartbroken. 

Flashback over.

"What now?", he wondered.

Should he be selfish for once, and win his childhood love. Or should he be selfless, and let someone else win her hand. He found himself torn between the two possibilities. His morals weren't allowing him the first option, and his mind wasn't allowing the second. 

----------------------------------------

"Pranipat Rajkumari. Awadh se Rajkumari Padmakshi aur Rajkumar Krishiv padhare hain.", a dasi informed Subhadra. She nodded, and left to welcome the royal siblings. 

Padmakshi and Krishiv got a warm welcome from the royal family of Dwaraka, and were happy. The both of them greeted everyone, seeking their blessings. Later, Padmakshi joined her friends, while Krishiv joined the boys.

Next Day:

Satyajit went in the temple with the basket filled with flowers. Keeping the flowers there, and bowing his head, he prayed- "Hey Narayan, mujhe uchit marg dikhayein."

He, then, left the temple premises because he had to meet Jin and Yoongi. Yes, he had decided to meet them, to know more about them. Although he convinced himself, that he will meet them without any bias, to make his decision easier, but somehow, he hoped for Jin to be a bad guy.

He entered the royal hall, to find the boys helping in preparations for the upcoming celebration, giving the ancient decoration, a modern touch, further enhancing the beauty. The boys looked busy, and Sayajit didn't wan to disturb them, so, he actually joined them in helping the staff.

--------------------------------------

On one hand, In Dwarka, everything seemed fine, but, on the other, nothing was fine in the city of Varanavrata, but the good thing was, that Pandavas and Kunti were aware of the upcoming danger - danger from poison and fire, as it was already told to them by Vidur.

"Bhrata Yudhishthir, Yadi humein gyaat hai ki ye mahal jwalansheel padartho'n se nirmit hai, toh hum yahaan ruk kyu rahe hain?", asked Bheem.

"Priy anuj, mere vichar mein humein yahin rukna chahiye, bilkul usii prakaar jaise humein kuchh gyaat nahi, aur saath hi saath yahaan se nikalne ka marg bhi banaana chahiye. Yadi Purochan ko sandeh huaa ki humein iss mahal ke baare mein pata hai, toh voh humein sheeghra hi jalaa dega, aur agar hum yahaan se chale gaye, toh bhi Suyodhan shaant nahi baithhega. Ye mat bhoolo, ki uske paas adhikar hai, hamare paas nahi. Uske paas saathi hain, hamare paas nahi. Uske paas rajkosh hai, hamare paas nahi hai. Yadi hum yahaan se chale bhi gaye, toh voh hamari hatya ke liye koi doosra shadyantra rach dega. Isliye, buddhimani isii me hai, ki hum yahin rahein, aur uchit samay par apni raksha ke liye ek surang ka nirman karein.", said Yudhishthir.

Knowing his words to be true, the Pandavas agreed.

-----------------------------------------------

Namjoon saw the vases lying in the corner, so, he thought of keeping them in proper places. But as soon as he turned around after picking the vase, the vase broke into two pieces. He blinked twice, as if to register what just happened, then, silently looked around to see, if anyone has seen him. Finding everyone busy in their work, he sighed in relief, and kept the vase back where it was kept, as if nothing happened.

Padmakshi and Manavi, who were going to bring mehndi for the brides saw the entire incident, and laughed out loud. Namjoon noticed them, and found himself going red due to embarrassment. He, then, silently left the place.

Let's enjoy some more memes, guys:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Let's enjoy some more memes, guys:

------------------------------------------

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

------------------------------------------

Just TaeGi thing:

Just TaeGi thing:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.